Help with coloured Dragons

Help with coloured Dragons

Postby SheepAtog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this game. Ive been playing about 2 months or so, and I have some coloured Dragons that make up my only good team.

They are:

Gold dragon, small black dragon, small green dragon, small blue dragon and small red dragon.

I'm pretty sure that i got them from raids, and I remember evolving gold dragon from two small gold dragons and he cant go any further. He has HPX3 for dragons as a leader ability which makes him awesome and they all do decent enough damage on their breath abilities that with a healer friend as support I can take out hard levels (im stuck on 22. 5 though.

Does anyone know how I can get more of the others? Which of the raid bosses do I fight and at what level should it be to spawn coloured HP boost dragons?

They aren't on the wiki, I tried that first, just in case I get referred.

Also any tips on the level I'm stuck in would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D
SheepAtog

Re: Help with coloured Dragons

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:30 am

You get the dragons from the raid bosses, they can appear from any level and any colour can appear from any raid boss.

With 22.5 you need a card that can kill Vampire Princess before it can attack with that style team or you can try hell marionette/healer.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:06 am

It's been a very long time but If I remember correctly I finally passed that wave by using cyborg dark blocker and I took a cyborg as helper I used those two cards to hold off vampire princess attack until I killed her
Tasov

Postby SheepAtog » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:36 am

Anyone know how much hp she has?
SheepAtog

Return to Dragon Era Discussion