Question for trusty knight

Re: Question for trusty knight

Postby SheepAtog » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:43 am

I got four of the pages and evolved them into squires. I'm pretty happy that I'm done with that part. I've got all the 5star hp dragons, nidhogg and couple of serpent of Thebes as my team at the moment. And was going to swap in a fencer and see if I can beat the next round but if you don't think it's remotely possible I won't spend the energy.
SheepAtog

Postby robert276 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:48 am

SheepAtog wrote:I got four of the pages and evolved them into squires. I'm pretty happy that I'm done with that part. I've got all the 5star hp dragons, nidhogg and couple of serpent of Thebes as my team at the moment. And was going to swap in a fencer and see if I can beat the next round but if you don't think it's remotely possible I won't spend the energy.

not unless you want to use a couple dozen revives for a bunch of brown chests
robert276

Postby ggggt » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:11 pm

I've been burning revives like crazy for those highly desirable fairies and crocosaurus... So many potions for so much crap. Ugh. Just tried dual Odins to see if 6 rds of ignoring damage would help. I would have a perfect team if i didnt HAVE to include a dark card... finally tried Dark Summoner with soul leach but it's kinda hit or miss with that ability. Anyone having better luck than me?
ggggt

Postby Browncoat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:42 am

no
Browncoat

Postby Martin » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:48 am

ggggt wrote:I've been burning revives like crazy for those highly desirable fairies and crocosaurus... So many potions for so much crap. Ugh. Just tried dual Odins to see if 6 rds of ignoring damage would help. I would have a perfect team if i didnt HAVE to include a dark card... finally tried Dark Summoner with soul leach but it's kinda hit or miss with that ability. Anyone having better luck than me?

Hi ggggt, my best team is Hayyel leader with filly skilled 8* Hayyel as helper, a partially skilled gold pinno and 3 HP Dragons, resulting in 81k HP and 3 full healer. But I usually get killed in first row 1-2 times depending on luck. After I have all skills ready I can mine for chests in all rows except final row. row 3 I usually kill because of green chains. For final row I Need some more revives.

Yesterday I got 1 Squire in four runs. Wasted hours and resources :(
BR
Martin
Martin

Postby MrMoon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:07 am

The trusty knight was hard the first time and it did cost me a lot of revives to clear all the levels with a 7* god team.
I have the feeling this second time this map is as hard as the first time and the insane level is hard to pass without revives. Tried with the hp dragons and a hayel skilled on 11 and even he didn't come up, so forget about a god team with two loki's.
Revives are in my opinion too expensive to waste on brown chests, so I won't use them if I haven't got a gold chest when my HP runs out.
MrMoon

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:26 am

I had saved up a bunch of energy potions from before the price hike, so I just grinded the heck out of Earth Pages on Difficult, rather than going with Hell or Insane. It took a ton of green coins, shells, and coral, but I got my skilled Sif, so I can be done with these suboptimal maps forever.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby ggggt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Im getting 6 brown chests almost every time. I would grind difficult but i really dont want to waste time on a worse drop rate.
ggggt

Postby ggggt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

What are you using to farm difficult?
ggggt

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm

ggggt wrote:What are you using to farm difficult?

I used a strange team with Demon of Black Heaven as a leader (but anything that can hit hard will do, an Evil Imp and Flesh Lotus Queen for poison, and Enchanted Light Pino and Earth Imp for healing, which I didn't need on difficult, and an auto-healer. I'm sure there's a much more streamlined team, but I needed relatively low damage output so as not to blow through the waves too quickly, but used the poison and Demon to finish fast after I got all my chests.

It is certainly not the most efficient way to do things. I used 44 Energy potions, not to mention 42 Green coins, 42 Green shells, and 42 Green Coral, which I've been stocking up on since this one was around the first time, when I was only able to level Sif a single time playing on Insane. I never even completed a Hell map, because I didn't want to waste the revives on the frustratingly low gold chest drop. I should also note that I in no way trust the RNG of this game, so every time I leveled her, I made sure to have 12 Pages (6 squires) because I would have been really upset if I had failed to skill up.
RavenoftheBlack

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion