Thor

Re: Thor

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 pm

gggg wrote:Sorry but it can't be easy every time .

Sure, but the point I'm trying to make is that if they keep having to make Guild War bosses more difficult to compensate for skilled cards, then the bosses are going to get progressively more difficult as the cards themselves get better (which they will have to, or few will fight the wars for them in the first place, as we are seeing with Thor.) So, players with skilled, good cards will get more and better cards that they can then skill up, and PM will need to balance new bosses for that.

Meanwhile, newer players, who had neither the opportunity to obtain the good cards nor skill them, have progressively smaller chances to obtain the new, better cards. I just don't see that as being sustainable in the long run.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby gggg » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:38 am

Nicely put I said a while ago they let players skill up where it made the game to easy know 1 was listening just complaining.
They do need to get the balance write and this is there only way at the moment
gggg

Postby Browncoat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:19 am

The brutal attacks are dumb. I'm better off 5 lining it until heavy hitter skills pop. Kind of lame, I'd rather just fight hard.
Browncoat

Postby Tasov » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Can someone explain to me how Thors activated ability works, it says All enemies defenses significantly reduced what does that mean. So I activated him on the new green raid boss level 68 and then used Gretels X2 .5 light boost and then Kirin which are led by two Shepherd dogs for added attack boost. My total hit was 7 200.000 . I was expecting for his ability to get a higher attack hit on raid boss HP... Am I not understanding his ability ,administration can you explain to me what significantly decreases defenses means on Thors ability in percentagewise
Tasov

Postby robert276 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 am

it's skill only works for enemies that have high defense such as the jewel dragons, if the enemy has no defense such as raid bosses the skill is useless
robert276

Postby Hypernova » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 am

so far no enemy has defense so high that it requires thor actually. high defense enemies usually have small amount of hp, easily dispatched by using cards which ignore defense.

otherwise, kirin/flaming hecate/cards that deal 200x damage can still do the work easily without the aid of thor.

the only use for thor is the huge damage it deals which is very fast once it is fully leveled up.
Hypernova

Postby Tasov » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:16 am

Ty Hypernova.
administration I'll wait for your response to my post just to be sure, also I want to ask if you still honor trading the 50 K war cards for the 40 K full heal cards ty
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:42 am

Ty also robert276 I'm not sure I want to keep my thors, I didn't understand activated skills until now
Tasov

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion