Orpheus

Orpheus

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Did you really need to give us a zero-turn countdown AND a seal of darkness AGAIN?

Thanks for nothing, Playmage.
RavenoftheBlack

Re: Orpheus

Postby admin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:16 pm

The 4th boss of each guild war cycle has always been the 0CD boss. Given how guild war cycle works now, I will recommend our designer to change it to a different position for the next cycle, so they won't appear consecutively like this time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:22 pm

admin wrote:The 4th boss of each guild war cycle has always been the 0CD boss. Given how guild war cycle works now, I will recommend our designer to change it to a different position for the next cycle, so they won't appear consecutively like this time.

It would also be nice if the 0-turn countdown boss didn't have a seal against their weak color, to help balance that out. If they're doing that much damage to us on a regular basis, it would be nice to be able to play to their weakness, rather than being PUNISHED for being strategic.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Woody » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Seems that the motivation for the 0 turn design is to get players to spend money.

0 turn Guild War cards should be special and I do not see anything special about this card. For those players like myself who own Gretel, it is very pedestrian imho. Think I will just sit out this War and save my revives.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby HernHunter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:12 am

I agree with you Woody. My 1st thought was that it is another way that we emply our rPot stores & start to buy them.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:46 am

I'm using a maximum of 1 revive to beat the boss most runs? Have you tried using Gullveig with some Echidnas yet?
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby admin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am

Woody wrote:Seems that the motivation for the 0 turn design is to get players to spend money.

0 turn Guild War cards should be special and I do not see anything special about this card. For those players like myself who own Gretel, it is very pedestrian imho. Think I will just sit out this War and save my revives.

I don't see how it's pedestrian and the worth depends on each player. The 8-star Orpheus has much higher stats (1689 HP / 2206 ATK) than Gretel, and has 25x attack all before applying Gretels skill and has better leader skill.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Woody » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 am

admin wrote:
Woody wrote:Seems that the motivation for the 0 turn design is to get players to spend money.

I don't see how it's pedestrian and the worth depends on each player. The 8-star Orpheus has much higher stats (1689 HP / 2206 ATK) than Gretel, and has 25x attack all before applying Gretels skill and has better leader skill.

I should have saved you the trouble and written your answer for you. Predictable. Yes it will be more powerful than Gretel, but examining from a cost analysis of one who has Gretel, it is not worth the significant number of revives required. I would have more inclined to pursue Orpheus if it was a different colour than Gretel; especially if it was fire. Just my opinion.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby admin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Woody wrote:I should have saved you the trouble and written your answer for you. Predictable. Yes it will be more powerful than Gretel, but examining from a cost analysis of one who has Gretel, it is not worth the significant number of revives required. I would have more inclined to pursue Orpheus if it was a different colour than Gretel; especially if it was fire. Just my opinion.

I have bolded the part of my previous response you might have missed - there are plenty of players who would find the huge increase in stats, the extra attack-all before the boost, and the better leader skill to be worth the effort/cost, and there are some players who may find it not.
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:31 pm

It's not that difficult if you have Gullveig, Echidnas and a board reset card. Just saying.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion