Original Dragons

Original Dragons

Postby Phileina » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:35 am

Thats how i call them. I have been able to evolve all to dual element but at 30cp and cd they are not in my battle team that often. Playmage do we get a chance to improve their skill as they are the core ( at least that is what id like to believe) of this game. With curent specs who uses them really?
Phileina

Re: Original Dragons

Postby mistervista » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:47 am

Yeah it's ridiculous. I spent 18 months trying to make my first dual dragon and have never used it because it's underpowered, has too high a countdown with no way to skill them up and has too high cp, even at the new 30 which is still too high as it's stats overall are way too low to make it worth using.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

I think I'm 1 baby dragon away from having all colors in 8* as well as all the 8* dual elements.

I don't use any of them ever.
Browncoat

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Yeah, I have one black/white, one white/black, and two each of the other three. I used to use them, but I haven't in a long time. The cooldown is just too long to be useful. And speaking of dragons, I would really like to see the 4* dragons' ability be upgraded from "breath I" to "breath II." It makes no sense to me that three dragons (2*, 3*, and 4*) are "breath I," and three dragons (6*, 7*, and 8*) are "breath III," but ONLY the 5* is "breath II."
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Phileina » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 am

Playmage??????????

Maybe consider answering this question and the other related questions/ comments please.
Phileina

Postby admin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

Dual element dragon will not likely be improved further, as they are basically the only free (obtainable without any gems) dual element cards in the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

admin wrote:Dual element dragon will not likely be improved further, as they are basically the only free (obtainable without any gems) dual element cards in the game.

waaaaaaay less effort to just save up gems (not spend any money) for a dual element card than to collect 128 baby dragons, level them, collect all the materials, and evolve them.

but ok....
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 am

Browncoat wrote:
admin wrote:Dual element dragon will not likely be improved further, as they are basically the only free (obtainable without any gems) dual element cards in the game.

waaaaaaay less effort to just save up gems (not spend any money) for a dual element card than to collect 128 baby dragons, level them, collect all the materials, and evolve them.

but ok....

Yes exactly. They obviously don't read previous posts, or if they do then they simply don't care that we've invested all that time and effort into making a dual element dragon. That has to be one of the hardest and labour intensive and time consuming things in the game but never mind eh. They are useless cards to have but at least all that effort kept us out of mischief!!
mistervista

Postby admin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 pm

When dual element dragon was first introduced, they were quite useful, or no one would spent the effort to make them. While they are less useful compared to recent new cards, they are still the only dual-element cards that can be obtained without spending Gems (saving 1000 Gem for dual element recruit isn't easy either). There are also many other once-useful cards that has been outdated over time as we released more powerful cards, including boss cards top guilds spend thousands of Gems to obtain, and many are weaker than the dual element dragons in comparison.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Phileina » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:16 am

Hi Playmage
Thats all fine but arent these cards the core of your game and to be gonest they were nevere obatainable ( i mean dual element ones) when they mattered. I understand as the game evolves more powerful cards are released but i think the dragons should keep up with the game progress. Aside from that they are still not upgradable (unless you have 6 dual elements of same type which would take me my whole live) so whats the point even if they are free dual element is not that great for those cards bottom line they are pretty crap for the pain and effort invested and because they are the only dual element cards free to obtain still does not support the crap stats. Also when did we get a chance to upgrade their skill, never............
Phileina

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion