Advanced Maps

Re: Advanced Maps

Postby Browncoat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Playmage, please keep the advanced levels coming :)
Browncoat

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Yes please, more maps would be good. I'm finished with them as well.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby admin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 am

We probably won't release new set of advanced map until at least couple months later when good portion of active high level players have completed the current ones.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wolfchen007 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:31 am

With the lack of gold chests I'm not even going to bother, a total waste of time. Spent more than 2 weeks on Blessed Land of Sylph and the only gold chest that drops is the purple ooze. I find that most of the other maps are just as bad, it's not a problem with the amount of chests that drop, just the wrong color. PM please advise what the gold chest drop rate should be.
wolfchen007

Postby Browncoat » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 pm

admin wrote:We probably won't release new set of advanced map until at least couple months later when good portion of active high level players have completed the current ones.

A couple of months, really? It was only 3 new maps. Took me 3 days.

There has to be a way to increase the content. It's getting a little stale. The excitement is really just collecting chests to finish maps out 100%. There are no cards that I need (already have Hathor). Even if it's not new and more powerful cards, but something else, great. Anything. I suggested accessories in the suggestions thread, but anything would be good.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Continuous new advanced maps isn't the answer as less than 1% of active players have completed the last set. Contents were getting stale because we repeated both raid bosses and special dungeon bosses for past few weeks, but new guild war boss (Leo) will be here soon, and In less than 4 weeks we will have new raid boss card set special boss cards.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wolfchen007 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Less and less people are completing advanced maps because it takes up a lot of time for very little return :cry:
wolfchen007

Postby Loubee » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 pm

I agree I can't seem to get any gold chests to drop and the bosses are hitting to hard every other turn it scandalous. Only for a chess knight or cards we probably already have why not increase the gold drop rate just a touch so we least got some hope of grabbing a half decent card
Loubee

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:43 pm

*Not my team*
Light & Dark Queens as leads, Commander of Dragon Paladin (Max skilled), Echidna, Naga and Charon the Ferryman/Hades Judge Aeacus/Final Judge Minos/Goddess Melinoe/Whatever the fire one is can beat the advanced maps with 0-1 revives per run and most of the 1 revive runs are the last stages of these new three maps.

e.g. when versing light maps choose Final Judge Minos as the 5th card and with water choose Charon the Ferryman.

Hence why I want more maps, it's too 'easy' to go through them still. All you need is to test new teams to find the one that works.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Browncoat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 am

Keep trying different teams guys. Borrow one of the new cards that does heavy damage after only 5 spins. With a fully skilled healer you can frequently hold on long enough to get your healer to pop, then you're generally ok.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion