New concept for war

New concept for war

Postby Tasov » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 am

I was thinking for newer players and older ones... Give option to pick a certain amount of different previous war bosses to battle including current boss(meaning can only fight one of course). I personally would like to get a few I have missed early on. I'm pretty sure it would require an update but ar'nt updates good to keep game fresh and new? Just an idea to consider ,Ty
Tasov

Re: New concept for war

Postby admin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi Tasov,

Thanks for the suggestion. It may be difficult to keep things fair if points fighting easier bosses tally up with the guild total against other guilds, but we will think about this. Other couple options would be recycle them after the star sign bosses, or make the available for miles, though we had huge complaints about that before, not sure if players are now okay with very old guild bosses in mile.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby gggg » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 am

No problem with it I don't think they hold the same value now for higher level players but some may argue you still need to earn it like we did depending on the card.
gggg

Postby Tasov » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 am

Didn't think about point total for the easy vs difficult battels. It makes sense for rank competition, there are quite a few old bosses that are very useful in my decks , I think they're really good card I would assume there's lots of newer players that would love to have achance at them. As getting them through miles, many people couldn't afford them that way. Like I said it was just a thought.have a good day thank you
Tasov

Return to Dragon Era Discussion