Elemental Land

Elemental Land

Postby Browncoat » Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 am

Since there's no new levels, and I've completed everything, I'm just farming old maps to try to get all the chests. Something to do, anyway. I'm noticing that the maps I have at 100% are the ones that are consistently being set up as 1.5 times the chest number. These are the ones I play to farm the chests, and they are all done. Meanwhile many of the others never seem to come up as a bonus. If you're not going to add new content can you at least double check the rotation on the bonuses? Making the bonuses for the same maps over and over only contributes to the boredom of farming chests.
Thanks
Browncoat

Re: Elemental Land

Postby admin » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi Browncoat,

Every stage has a different type of bonus assigned to it (eg. 1.5x drop rate, half energy etc) and usually only appear one day out of the week. If you need to know which stage has what type of bonus and on which day, please feel free to pm me.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Sun May 21, 2017 10:40 am

I'm surprised. I've been waiting for a bonus on Dragon Trials and Dark Continents since they came out - haven't seen one yet. I'll send a PM.

Thanks,
Browncoat

Postby Loubee » Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am

Would like to see the bonuses and when they occur can't you publish them here so we can all see thanks
Loubee

Postby Browncoat » Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 am

Loubee wrote:Would like to see the bonuses and when they occur can't you publish them here so we can all see thanks

I PMed and was told I could only ask for specifics, and they didn't want to post the entire list. I asked about the last 3 advanced maps, those were added to wednesday, thursday and friday.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion