Bastet 2.0

Re: Bastet 2.0

Postby admin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:17 am

Should be easy to get over 25K HP since can still have another leader that has 2.5X HP multiplier.
admin
Site Admin

Postby LIQUID » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 am

If anyone will be using a 2.5x att & recovery as lead they will be using a healer as the other lead. Not a 2.5x att & HP card... But either way it has its limitations. Only usable in weaker maps. Just my opinion & not criticism...
Last edited by LIQUID on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LIQUID

Postby Browncoat » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:18 am

admin wrote:Should be easy to get over 25K HP since can still have another leader that has 2.5X HP multiplier.

That's completely pointless. If you have two non-healers as leaders, you wouldn't need the recovery at all. You guys have issued so many full heal cards that the need for recovery only exists if using a turn-based auto heal. Meanwhile, you've made every single map focused on mobs just hitting hard, so HP is king. Full heals and high attack mobs means having high hps is the only way to go.

So no, this card isn't very useful at all.

EDIT: Same with auto-heal and retaliate cards. Retaliate would be awesome if you guys didn't make the mobs hit so hard. A retaliate / auto heal team would be really fun if you could survive for more than about 4 seconds.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 am

If the point of having recover multiplier is only to increase the healing output of the auto-heal per turn leaders, then we could just add some cards with higher auto-heal amounts so you don't have to sacrifice the attack multiplier. The devs probably won't set it high enough that players can even autospin through all the hell levels (as they are meant to be challenging), but enough so with some manual healing it becomes another way to play through the hell levels.

We will probably keep this card as is since we haven't had recover + attack in a while, and we may release some cards in the future that may make this combination more useful (such as highly defensive cards or even higher HP cards).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 am

Recovery always seemed like the worst stat anyway, to me. I mean, it's a slot machine game, so there's an element of luck to it, but for Recovery to really be useful, you need to spin a lot of hearts, and doing that means you're not doing damage, so whatever is injuring you will just keep doing it. So having a Recovery booster causes this weird tension where you're hoping to spin hearts (to maximize the usefulness of the card) but at the same time, you're hoping NOT to spin hearts, because you want to be spinning colors that do damage.

I don't care about Virgo's boosts, anyway. If I use her at all, it won't be as a Leader. If her ATK and HP are decent, she might see play, but I haven't used a GW boss as a lead for quite a while.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:22 am

RavenoftheBlack wrote:I don't care about Virgo's boosts, anyway. If I use her at all, it won't be as a Leader. If her ATK and HP are decent, she might see play, but I haven't used a GW boss as a lead for quite a while.

Yikes, when you said that, I checked, and I just realized there's not a single GW boss on any of my teams, leader or in the middle.
Browncoat

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Browncoat wrote:
RavenoftheBlack wrote:I don't care about Virgo's boosts, anyway. If I use her at all, it won't be as a Leader. If her ATK and HP are decent, she might see play, but I haven't used a GW boss as a lead for quite a while.

Yikes, when you said that, I checked, and I just realized there's not a single GW boss on any of my teams, leader or in the middle.

I have a light team with Mafdet, Orpheus, and Taurus that is kind of fun, but I almost never use it. I have a red team that uses Jason and Leo that is very effective. But, for the most part, I don't use them much, either.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby LIQUID » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 pm

I don't have any war cards in any of my lineups. My teams mostly consists of healers, 5cd cards & HP cards. With an oddball card here and there to fill the rest out.
LIQUID

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion