Verdent Kingdom - Hell

Verdent Kingdom - Hell

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 am

I see you guys went back to using 0 countdown heavy hitters on the first wave. And, of course, you prohibited red, the color of the best healer in the game.

Also, if you used "verdent" to mean green and lush, the word is spelled "verdant."

:roll:
RavenoftheBlack

Re: Verdent Kingdom - Hell

Postby admin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:39 am

Hi RavenoftheBlack,

The last set was all 0 countdown on the first wave for the Earth boss, but this set isn't. It's not uncommon for bonus stage to prohibit opposing elements.

Verdent was a typo in the stage names that was already corrected in the design files yesterday, but some how wasn't updated on the server patch, this should be corrected soon.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 am

so 4x hp is nice. and new, so thanks for that. it has me building up an earth team, evolving and leveling cards. I haven't done that in a while since I've been using the same teams for everything. it's nice to work on something different. this card will help with farming old levels for chests.

hoping some of the other cards in the set are similar. i could really use a 4x hp light card for sure. maybe a 4x recovery? ooooooh. that would have to modify earth, gods, or light though to be of any use.
Browncoat

Postby LIQUID » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Liking the new card. Defiantly will have a spot in a lineup or two. I kind of like the color restrictions, makes you think outside of the box a little. Using a revive on about half the hell runs & no I don't have all the 5cd cards on the account I'm currently using. I give Playmage a thumbs up. :-)
LIQUID

Return to Dragon Era Discussion