Star status

Star status

Postby Sir Lukas » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 am

Hi admin
I bring back and old discussion about star status,i searched and readed some discussiona about it, some 3 years old.Saw your answer about reconsidering it (3 years ago) ,i may have missed others being a bit lazy to read all posts about it.So my question is would it be possible to add more than the 50% actual ? As leader of my guild i have a problem with this 50%,more than half the guild members deserve it by long time in guild,donations,activity etc.Building a guild and having loyal members in the long run is not easy task and i really would like to have more rewards for them.

Thanks.
Sir Lukas

Re: Star status

Postby admin » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:03 am

Hi Sir Lukas,

Your guild make the star status based on Guild War score or donation amount etc, or can rotate star member status if everyone is equal deserving.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 pm

admin wrote:Hi Sir Lukas,

Your guild make the star status based on Guild War score or donation amount etc, or can rotate star member status if everyone is equal deserving.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

That is not a reasonable answer and you know it. Why do you constantly refuse to answer queries in a suitable manner and persistently ignore genuine grievances and just seem intent on ruining the game by making it no fun at all??
mistervista

Postby Sir Lukas » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Thanks admin,you are right,I was too stupid ! I should have think of it by myself :(

Agree with you mistervista !
Sir Lukas

Postby admin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:06 am

mistervista wrote:

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

That is not a reasonable answer and you know it. Why do you constantly refuse to answer queries in a suitable manner and persistently ignore genuine grievances and just seem intent on ruining the game by making it no fun at all??

IF you define a suitable answer as one that satisfy how you want to change the game (to become easier), then I am afraid you won't find any suitable answers as the game isn't designed as a huge "I win" button. There are design reasons for each current mechanism and I am sure this was explained before. The star member status is created for guild leaders to reward members that contribute more the guild. Making everyone elite will defeat the purpose of the mechanism. Yes, there will be very active guild where everyone contributes a good amount, but we can't destroy mechanism designed majority of guilds.

Keep in mind 3 years ago, the star member status affected some guild shop purchases, which was the probably that had guild leaders had to keep swapping status around, but that limit has been removed the difference really is 1% extra buff, thus basically a elite icon symbol for contributing (slightly) more than other members. Thus is why I suggested methods of awarding the status in my previous reply.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Sir Lukas » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:29 am

Hi admin
Thanks for a real answer instead of your first one.I am not crying for change in the game to be easier as you let suppose, I asked for a possible change and with a proper answer I can accept it.Only want you dont make me feel stupid !
Thanks.
Sir Lukas

Postby wolfchen007 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 am

mistervista wrote:

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

It appears players asking for the game to be more fun and enjoyable doesn't seem to register with playmage.
wolfchen007

Postby admin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 am

wolfchen007 wrote:It appears players asking for the game to be more fun and enjoyable doesn't seem to register with playmage.

More fun for you doesn't mean more fun for everyone, or what you think is "fun" doesn't end up being fun in the long run. More star members for the top guilds means more consolidation of top players into fewer top guilds, and with less competition at the top, smaller/newer guild having no chance to form to challenge at all. Then soon you will have the same situation as the FB server, where the players in other guilds and newer players basically gives and and stop playing. Sounds fun?

I can go on with more examples. There are several complaints (mostly from couple players) about drop rate in bonus map being too low, so why haven't we tripled or 4x rates so it's more fun? Without the extra farming required to get the new boss and gw boss skill cards, the new bonus map would be enough to keep players occupied for a few days, not weeks. When player get what they need form them sooner, you will see much higher churn rate that people quitting because drop rates are low.

Examples like these is why the game can't be just be made with more (instant gratification) "fun", because they will all actually ruin the game in the long run. This is why they "not registering" with the developer.

Hope this helps,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:16 am

If you want star status, split off and make a new guild. Or join a smaller one. There are tons out there with small membership that have already upgraded pretty well.
Browncoat

Postby Sir Lukas » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Hi Browncoat
Not sure of your post, it is intended to help or simply condescending ? I think they are good solutions if you dont fight in guild war but having 30 players fighting to be in the top 10 its not any good.
I dont need star for myself being leader of my guild, i was only wondering if adding some (maybe 2 or 3 to be more precise) stars would be possible.If you are in a guild with more players than the 50%
limit i suppose you can understand what i mean.But i accept the answer of admin (the real talk,2nd one).
Sir Lukas

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion