Guardian of the South decreased attack

Guardian of the South decreased attack

Postby wolfchen007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Playmage, I note that when using the Guardian of the South as a Helper its attack has been greatly reduced, please fix before Guild War commences, thanks.

ps. I hope this wasn't intentional.
wolfchen007

Re: Guardian of the South decreased attack

Postby tntgamer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm

SO UNFAIR AND DISRESPCTFUL TO ALL PLAYER CHANGING CARDS MONTHS AFTER RELEASE YOU GUYS NEED TO TRIAL BEFORE RELEASING NEW CONTENT YOU HAVE HAD YEARS TO GET IT RIGHT. IT IS A RUNNING JOKE WITH YOUR INCOMPETENCE .VERY FRUSTRATING TO US LONGTERM PLAYERS. ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND US AWAY TO SHUTDOWN THE GAME ?
tntgamer

Postby wolfchen007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:48 pm

I note now you have done the same to with my Leader Guardian of the South and without notice or warning!! Your continue to show your unprofessionalism with management of the game. NOT HAPPY :evil:
wolfchen007

Postby admin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 pm

The Guardian of the South was broken because it was incorrect set to (50X) gigantic damage instead of (20X) heavy damage per card's description and as all other 5-CD cards. This must to be fixed to match the description, as we can't have a card dealing 50X damage in 5 turns before any multipliers (Guardian of the West only had multiplier go in effect first, so it's much less broken as you can't apply another active skill multiplier).

Sorry it took us several months to discover the issue. An announcement post as been made. If there any consolation to this "nerf" fix, those who had the card already had a huge advantage over those who don't have this card for a while.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Will » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm sorry pm but you make no sense. What advantage are you talking about? There are great cards that I have never had access to, are you going to change them all for me so i'm no longer disadvantaged? We all bought the card because of the stats, you can't bait & switch! I have spent a great deal of money setting up teams based on the old stats so please either return the stats or my money!!! Don't make us pay for your incompetence. Bait & switch schemes are illegal in most countries, I bought a Ferrari not a trabie!!! RETURN MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!
Will

Postby wolfchen007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks for the explanation but IMO this is not acceptable. It hasn't been several months, more like at least six months. And, the so called 'huge advantage' wasn't just had by those that own the card but also almost everyone else that was using it as a helper, so this pretty much affects everyone across the board. Just when I thought this game couldn't get any more difficult, you do this. Playmage, you should hang your head in shame. BTW haven't seen the announcement post...looks like another oversight. I definitely won't be buying anymore gems after this!
wolfchen007

Postby Luca70 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Well, so you show me a card, with X power, I give you money for it, when you get my money, you change it... ridiculous... you made mistake , why must we pay for it??? Refund people or put stat at original ones...
Luca70

Postby Browncoat » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:23 am

If they changed it to match the original description then there is no problem. If the description was accurate, then you paid for heavy damage and received gigantic.
Browncoat

Postby chaossojer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 am

Potential problem is, sure today they say it's a mistake in the multiplier, but what's to stop them if tomorrow they say
"hey actually we made both a textual mistake in the skill description and a multiplier mistake" and reduce the damage to moderate to "fix" it?

Then what?

Playmage could potentially change any skills or stats they want and play it off as a "mistake"

Such uncertainty is surely something that might stop a player before making a purchase of any card at all.

On a side note,
I personally don't possess the Vermillion Bird card but since it was mentioned in the announcement post that White Tiger has it's multiplier applied before damage, could I ask for the same to be done for Torti and Cleo too? (just for consistency sake)
chaossojer

Postby Will » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:05 am

Browncoat wrote:If they changed it to match the original description then there is no problem. If the description was accurate, then you paid for heavy damage and received gigantic.

I'm sorry browncoat but are you a pm stooge because you support everything they've ever done? most of us tried before we bought vermi & if it was fixed in a reasonable amount of time i'd wear that. My decision making for the last 6 months on what cards to purchase or redeem have been around vermi the way it was. I have passed on or purchased cards that I may not have because of vermi! pm you have stolen my money & made the last 6 months of gameplay irrelevant!! It's your mistake pm you should wear the consequences & costs NOT THE PLAYERS you thieves!!!!
Will

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion