Panzer dragon stage

Re: Panzer dragon stage

Postby Loubee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:58 pm

I’m not being funny but something as changed in the drop rate as it took me all day for 3 gold chests to drop and way to long for a chest to drop at all. It wasn’t like this before, how supposed to level any of them up. The have difinately dropped the rate of everything dropping even the raid bosses. It not my bad luck. It’s frustrating.
Loubee

Postby admin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:29 am

If every time a player complains that rate has dropped when they luck and/or patience goes down is actually true, then game's drop rate would be like -200% by now. Seriously, the drop rates have never changed and there is no point to change it. There is no benefit for the game to keep players in the stage longer as that lowers the energy spend rate. The max spin limit before a chest drops should also be working as well.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby hung » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:26 am

Same song and dance. Nothing has changed. Nothing to see here. Move along. SMH!!!

Well I know for a fact that me and everyone else are in these stages a hell of a lot longer and the gold chest rates have changed. It's never taken so long to get golds in hell before. Luck my rear end! Where not all having bad luck and this has been going on for a while now. Not just this round or even the last few rounds of maps.

So if there's no benefit for you to keep us in these stages longer, then up the damn drop rate. We all can't pay 100 bucks for a single good card or play the damn game 24/7. I mean I know you people need to make money and all, but come on. You're prices are completely outrages anyway and you keep pushing for more and more purchases.

Give in a little and make the game fun again. The levels are challenging enough let alone having to spend all damn day in them. People will play more when the game is fun. When it becomes that damn time consuming and frustrating that you're still not getting what you tried for is ridiculous.

Give us what we want and we will be happy and having fun and want to play, rather than feeling like we have to play and then happy players will buy gems and potions, because they're having fun and want to play more. You people can't be struggling for money when one 250 gems recruit of which you need four of to make it really worth it cost 100 buck for that ONE card. Not to mention all the other purchases people are making. All one has to do is check your yearly income reports to see how much your raking in. Give us a break and at least let has have some fun.
hung

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion