Card Limit

Re: Card Limit

Postby admin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:31 pm

We can't increase the card limit further at this time without making the game unplayable for a range of lower spec android devices. I would say it's safe to remove most of lower star cards other than couple CP fillers. Also, if you have two different 8-star cards with same attributes and skills with one obviously better than other (or strong card skill encompasses weaker's skill), then there is no need to keep the weaker 8-star card.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:31 pm

this is so badly needed.
Browncoat

Postby Loubee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Can't you possibly state when people decide to play the game download this game only for higher spec android devices I'd be very supposed in this day and age someone using a brick.as a device come on this is an excuse to.say we really can't be bothered to.update the game, with all.thesr new cards coming out noone will have anywhere to put them and I ain't get rid of cards I paid money too gotta be least £25 for 4 250 gem recruits.
Loubee

Postby hung » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 am

You're really shooting yourself in the foot with this decision. So you want us to pay top dollar for cards, that later you're gonna tell us to delete, because we don't have room for them. Not only that, but how the hell can we keep buying cards if we don't have the room for them? How can we do guild wars and raid bosses, if we don't have the room for them?

I've already deleted a lot of lower cards and still doing so, but am very close to the point where I'm not gonna have anything left that I want to delete and then what? Oh well, no more room. Delete the game and find something else to play, because I'm at a stand still? Is this what you really want your faithful and long time players to do, leaving only new and mid level players to make money off of? Really makes no sense to me, but I guess I better start looking for the next cool game to play.
hung

Postby admin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 am

The problem is we can't change the card limit based on our device as you we allow transfers between devices and we don't ave a full list of capabilities of thousands of different android devices. Adding a storage function will also require loading of all cards (to sort and page), which may also make some lower spec devices to crash on load.

I can ask the dev team to look into other possible solutions, such as create a web based interface and to a new bank storage feature, so players use a pre-generated login and manage their cards using the new web interface. However, keep in mind any new separate bank storage will take a while to develop, and the extended storage space probably would be gem purchase only to fund development of the new feature.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Loubee » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:52 am

Can't you put all your cards where the monster list is, so whatever it's gonna cost us even more money again. Not that you already making loads already.
Loubee

Postby admin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:25 am

Monster list only shows if you owned the card at a point, with no information on level, skill level, or whether if you sold it or evolved it or used it in strengthening/skilling other cards, nor does it show how many you have owned before. Changing that to to a actual extra storage feature will be even more work to add a web extra card storage feature, and does not get around the point that it can still crash older devices. If enough players here would like see a web storage feature added (storage purchased via Gems), I can let the dev team know to look into implementing such feature.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Well if you're thinking of charging us to store all the cards YOU keep putting out then don't bother. It's not worth it.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Look, admin - you're not giving us enough room to store all the cards you are developing. All aspects of the game need to keep up. If you're going to issue new cards, and lets us skill them up, we need the room. Figure it out. If you have to charge gems, make it reasonable, like you do now with the current gem purchases on card slots.

But please get this working soon. Many of us are in bad shape with regards to available room.
Browncoat

Postby hung » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 am

Very bad shape. I had to stop playing the advanced maps for those cards, cause I don't have room anymore. Hmmmm, so I have to stop playing the game so that I can continue to play? Huh, what?
hung

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion