Tapjoy Gem rewards

Re: Tapjoy Gem rewards

Postby mitchlund » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:13 am

At the Time I did not have the Tapjoy app installed. I went through the rewards in the game store. Now I have both installed with all of the updates available. I have tried a few times on the free ones but no luck.
mitchlund

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi mitchlund, is there any chance you have claimed the rewards by tapping the Claim button in the Bonus Reward screen without noticing there were some Tapjoy rewards? The Tapjoy rewards are marked as "Offer Completion". Are you using android 3.0.5 or iOS 3.0.6? The new update (version 3.0.7) for android is now released, you can update to version 3.0.7 first to see if you can receive the gems while I pass the problem again to the dev team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ruffriders23 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:25 pm

From today... the problem is 100% on the developers end!

Hi again,

Very sorry to hear that you haven't received your reward! After taking a peek at your account though, our systems show that you have been successfully awarded for this offer in your Dragon Era - RPG Card Slots account.

Unfortunately, you’ll need to reach-out to the publisher of the app, Playmage, for further assistance. Please be sure to explain that you have already contacted Tapjoy, and that an attempt to re-award you for the offer has already been made. You can contact them here:

https://www.playmage.com/web/contact.jsp

Thanks again for choosing Tapjoy! Sorry that we aren’t able to help more with this issue, but please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

All the best,

Cesar Villarreal

Tapjoy Reward Services
rewardhelp@support.tapjoy.com
https://support.tapjoy.com
ruffriders23

Postby ruffriders23 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 pm

I should probably have a few hundred gems on Dragon Era... and yet I have nothing because the game is blocking the tapjoy rewards. Shoot... I'd be happy to just get the Apep card for my Facebook game and call it even!
ruffriders23

Postby ajb951 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:52 pm

I'm not getting any gems from Tapjoy either on the account on my android tablet. They are telling me I received them, but they don't show in game. I've tried about 30-40 gems worth of offers, but nothing to show for it. I'm assuming it has something to do with my android instance of dragon era as the one on my iphone works fine.
ajb951

Postby pmsupport » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi, thanks for the report. I will forward it to the dev team to check again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby dan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:02 pm

on the 23rd of june i recieved a command service bot on my phone that shut it down. after said curuption the companey is sending me a new phone by fedx. since i had to send in my old phone i cant get on my account until it comes in. i was working on the 100 gem log in bonus. i feeldue to a manufacture default i lost my oppertunity to continue and collect on the 100 gems. i was wondering if i may get creadet for it. sincerly daniel
dan

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi dan, please rest assured that you won't miss the 100-gem login reward as it's a cumulative login bonus, not a consecutive login bonus.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DeeJay » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:54 pm

I am having trouble with tapjoy rewards on my android unit. I have completed multiple offers but have received no rewards. I have only contacted tapjoy support on two of the offers. The first time I contacted their customer support was over 2 weeks ago, all I have received so far is an automated reply that they have received the complaint and are looking into it. The second time was just a couple of days ago; all I have received is the same automated reply but this time I did take a screenshot saying I have completed the reward and earned the 1 gem.

Then I came to the forum and see that this seems to be an ongoing issue with tapjoy rewards, android units and dragon era. It doesn't seem right to me that android owners are having these problems while other platforms are fine. I think you need to pay some attention, talk to tapjoy and get this fixed because it is ridiculous to have to submit a support request everytime I complete whatever is required for the rewards. Besides which, tapjoy does not seem to be too responsive. For the little bit I have done, I think I am owed about 30-40 gems however I only requested support twice and even on the first request which was approx 8/27, they still have no resolution.

Please help solve this problem!
DeeJay

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:26 am

Hi DeeJay, thanks for the report. Which game version are you using? Which android OS system version are you using?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Support