Ios problem

Ios problem

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:41 am

Hi pmsupport,

Im facing a prob with your app on my iphone 6 (latest ios installed, game updated)

When i make my phone "personal hotspot" for other devices, on the upper part of the screen notify me for the connections to my hot spot.

When i have the game open, i miss part of the account details because the devs didn't make the app scroll down a bit to see the full screen of the game. Small problem but still....

The main problem is that all the button commands are misplaced at that point. If i want to press "spin" button i have to press around 2cm lower than the button to take the command. This problem is for all the command/buttons of the game.

Probably the devs create the new X Z system when your device is hotspot but they didnt reallocate the actual screen of it.
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Ios problem

Postby admin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 am

Thanks for the report. Did you try taking the game into the background then opening it again after the hotspot device is connected to show the status bar, and see if things are properly adjusted?
admin
Site Admin

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 am

I put the gane on the backround but still the same. I totaly close it and run it again but still the same X,Y axis problem. Everything must pushed a bit down and not at the actual button place.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the report. It's been forwarded to the QA team to reproduce.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support