Free gems (tap joy)

Re: Free gems (tap joy)

Postby scy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:21 am

Wait, so let me understand this. Because I supported the game (and of course to benefit myself) you have removed the function to earn free gems in the game? That might be the most backwards thing I ever heard. I understand you want people to buy gems instead of getting them for free. However to remove it from your PAYING customers while allowing your NON-PAYING customer that option doesn't even remotely make sense. As I said, I tried to the Tapjoy app and Dragon Era doesn't show up on there. I'll assume because I purchased gems that the App is going to recognize that Dragon Era doesn't allow me to earn free gems so it's no longer an option. I'm certainly not the only one that has this issue as there are several topics from people pointing out that Dragon Era does not show up on the app. And no, their customer service doesn't help. Since the Tapjoy app is useless, it sure would be nice if your app provided the option. You do.... but not for me because I actually spent some money on this game but others that haven't can continue to earn gems. Astounding.

Regardless, let me just say I will NEVER buy gems again. To treat your paying customers like that is not only wrong, it's backwards. I never expected to make what I need from free gems. I would have still had to purchase them. The only reason I wanted this option was because right now I have 199 gems. It sure would be nice to earn that extra 1 I need to make it 200. But I guess you want me to buy another 200 instead of just allowing me the option to earn 1 gem and then buy another 200 when needed. However because I'm someone who spent money on this game, you've cheated me out of that option. I'll be certain to make sure to change my 5 star review to a 1 star review... and it will be one UGLY review and I will make sure everyone knows not to buy any gems so they can earn them for free. That's basically what you are telling people to do, but I'll make sure it's well known in my review.

I hope removing the option of earning a free gem here or there when needed is worth the money you'll be missing out on. I would never spend money on an app that discriminates against people that actually support the game. I only wish I knew this before I wasted money supporting an app that cheats it's paying customers. It's unbelievable that a company believes that it's acceptable to take that option away from the people that support your game.
scy

Postby admin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:03 am

I don't think you fully understood pmsupport's reply. You can still get free Gems with Tapjoy regardless whether there is a shortcut button in-game or not. In fact 99 percent of free Gems offer are not earned from the in-game shortcut.
admin
Site Admin

Postby scy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:45 am

I understand exactly what they said. The Tapjoy app doesn't have Dragon Era listed. When I speak to Tapjoy support, they blame you for that. You of course tell me to go to Tapjoy support... which again blames you. Therefore since neither place will take responsibility, I have no where to go. So the only place I could earn free gems is directly through your app. That's the problem. You have admitted to me that you removed the link in YOUR app because I purchased gems. Everything else I said stands. It's an absolute joke that you treat paying customers this way. You can say "use the Tapjoy" app all you want, but it doesn't work and they blame you. It doesn't change anything, you still removed the option in YOUR game because I bought gems. Therefore I have 0 ways to earn any gems. Terrible customer service, terrible reasoning, and lots of excuses = 1 star rating.
scy

Postby admin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:55 am

You can try to make sure you have an official latest version of the game installed on the same device that you installed the Tapjoy app. There are couple older Android versions of the game that may not been compatible with some unannounced Tapjoy changes. If you already are running the latest official version of the game on the same device, then Tapjoy won't work properly for you regardless if there is a button in the game or not.

Also, there are plenty of games and places where special promotions are offered to new players or players who haven't purchased Gems to get hooked in (such as first purchase bonus). Perhaps if you view the earn free option only as a privilege that may display and work for some people due to Tapjoy App's problems (and at our own cost due to very low revenue it generates), you would be a bit less negative about all this.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Support