Free gems (tap joy)

Free gems (tap joy)

Postby scy » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:27 pm

I've seen people mention that Tapjoy gives away free gems for completing their "tasks." No matter where I look, it's not there. I've read many posts from people saying it's hiding on the buy gem page, but I can't find it. I've tried scrolling down to the bottom, but there is nothing there. I've downloaded the Tapjoy app but Dragon Era doesn't show up. I've tried every tip and trick mentioned on posts that I could find on the topic but there is nothing there. What am I missing?
scy

Re: Free gems (tap joy)

Postby admin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:05 am

You can download the Tapjoy App on the same device you play Dragon Era and earn Dragon Era Gems within the Tapjoy App. If you are using Android device please make sure are using the latest version of the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby scy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 am

I have done both of those and still have not had any luck. I have the latest version and the tapjoy app and it still does not show up.
scy

Postby Lee » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 am

I've noticed the Free gems (Tapjoy link) is not showing any more within the dragon era app.
However if you go into the tapjoy app dragonera is listed there and you can earn free gems by completing tasks that way
Lee

Postby scy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Again.... It doesn't show up in the game or the tapjoy app.
scy

Postby Meb » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Lee wrote:I've noticed the Free gems (Tapjoy link) is not showing any more within the dragon era app.

scy wrote:Again.... It doesn't show up in the game or the tapjoy app.

I only ever see the Tapjoy link in-game when the gem bonus is active.
Don't use the app, so I can't comment there.
Meb

Postby scy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:44 pm

The lack of support here makes it clear to me that I will never spend money on this game again. I'm just sorry I did spent money before I knew there was almost zero support to this game. Oh well, just more money to waste elsewhere.
scy

Postby pmsupport » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi scy, the free gem options are not showing on Tapjoy app, the problem should be on Tapjoy's end. Please contact Tapjoy support: https://support.tapjoy.com/supportal/
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby scy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 am

That's great, so are you telling me that the option in the actual Dragon Era App is not working either? Or are you going to tell me that it is working, but you can't tell me how to get it to show up? I've upgraded the game, I've done everything I could find, still there is nothing. I don't want to use the tap joy app, I want to use the Dragon Era app itself. According to you, it IS there. I'm telling you that it's not. So I'm asking you what can be done to fix this?
scy

Postby pmsupport » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi scy, there is a Earn Free button in Shop--Gem Refill until the player make some purchases. The reason we don’t display the free Gem option is because we actually get much less revenue per Gem issued compared to direct purchase, thus we encourage players who are capable of purchasing Gems to buy them directly. You can still however use the Tapjoy app to earn Gems for Dragon Era, the full offer wall displayed on Tapjoy’s side will show much more options than the in-game wall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Support