Game Dropped Me

Game Dropped Me

Postby FreePoints » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Time was 3:40 pm central N.A. was in the advanced maps on Fairy Creek half way through and game disconnected when I got back no coins or power my ID is x8x3bx please check into this.
FreePoints

Re: Game Dropped Me

Postby pmsupport » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi FreePoints, if the prompt message said "Data error" or "No internet connection", then it should be caused by unstable network connection. Please make sure you play under a strong and stable network connection to avoid this from happening. If the game froze or force close, please make sure that you have enough storage space in your device and you don't have many apps running in the background to improve the game performance.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby FreePoints » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey I only play this game on my ipad and have nothing else running with 32 gig free space and I do support you guys. If your not going to trust what im telling you makebe my lack of support will make itself heard more. Im playing on a 10 mb dedicated line you cant get much better its not my connection or isp the game said it dropped me, please don't give me these canned generic responses it might be the case with some of these leeching freeloading pos but my connection is not the problem here.
FreePoints

Postby pmsupport » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35 am

Hi FreePoints, I provide the generic suggestions just in case that it's one of the common problem which caused your game to disconnect from the server, such as when you get out of the house or go to a place in your house that doesn't have strong network signal, the network connection will be unstable. It doesn't mean that we don't trust you. How did it drop you? Did the game automatically shut down? I will forward it to the QA team to check. Please let us know if it happens again and please provide the prompt message to help us diagnose the issue if convenient.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby FreePoints » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Sorry wasn't meaning to be a dick even though it came across that way I guess, keep up the good work.
FreePoints

Return to Dragon Era Support