guild war glitch?

guild war glitch?

Postby ampersand » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Ok guys, this is not okay. Twice now I have been unable to use my kirin special light attack with gretl's attack multiplier. The first happened around 2:00 server time and this last one happened at my battle that finished at 11:14 server time (all other times it has worked fine). Each time I got a "similar effect in use" message. Both times I was able to use the kirin special attack only after gretl's multiplier had finished, doing normal damage and getting fewer guild war points (and guild points) as a result. It has only happened twice so far, but I am trying to earn the boss card and have spent gems doing so. My id is x0x6y8.
ampersand

Re: guild war glitch?

Postby admin » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks for the reports, I will forward it to our QA team to reproduce. Unfortunately, they won't be returning until next week, and if it's a bug it's likely on the client side which means we would need to release a patch to the store so that may take a while.

Just curious, have you switched team leader mid-battle in those cases? If it happens again, please send a screenshot to support@playmage.com so we can better identify the issue.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ampersand » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Nope, no leader switch. I PMed you the team. Both times it happened, it happened with an 8* Chimera helper. Fortunately, it hasn't happened since, but I will definitely email the screenshot should it happen again. :)
ampersand

Postby ampersand » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 am

Ok, it just happened again. This time with a 7* Chimera. Got a screenshot though and will send shortly.
ampersand

Postby admin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 am

Looks like in the screenshot your HP was quite empty (but can't see the value due to popup blocking the numbers). Could it be because at the time you were already at 1 HP which cause Kirin's skill cannot be used? (the error message is indeed misleading though)
admin
Site Admin

Postby ampersand » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 am

Uhm no. I am playing with a team that has 7k hp and has used 30 spins on a boss that increases strength every spin. If that were the case, I should never be able to use kirin as my hp is pretty much always at 1 after a few spins with a boss that hits every time and a revive card like marionette. Besides, my hp shouldn't even be at 1. I use kirin after the countdown timer has gone from 1 to 0 after using naga or on the last of 3 blocked attack spins. Not after I have just been hit.
ampersand

Postby admin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 am

It was just a guess. You probably want to double check the next time when you are blocked from using the skill whether your HP is at 1, as in that case the game won't allow you to use any skills that reduces HP to 1. The screenshot you sent looks like you have just been hit as the health bar was completely empty. We will still try to reproduce other possible scenarios when our testing team is back either way. Thanks again for your patience and feedback.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support