One of my cards has disappeared

One of my cards has disappeared

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello! Well, it happens that at 6:00 pm until 6:50 pm (server time) of day February 27, I was reinforcing a card of Youth Wood Dragon of level 13 to level 20 and that way might to merge it with another card of the same type and get the card Wood Dragon, but at the end of the process of strengthening of dragon of 3-stars and at the time of change to the option for to evolve my dragon card, just disappeared from my inventory.
I tried to restart the game but I did not obtain any results.
I was wondering if it is possible that you can help me simply by checking the logs of my account in the times mentioned and know exactly what is what happened to my card and if possible that you can recover it.

PD #1: Sorry for not having sent the request in due time.
PD #2: My ID in the game is: n8ne89.
Dark Angel

Re: One of my cards has disappeared

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi Dark Angel, I have checked your account and there are 2 level 1 Youth Wood Dragon and one level 20 Wood Dragon in your account. Is there any chance the level 20 Wood Dragon is the level 20 Dragon card that you thought was a Youth Wood Dragon?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Re: One of my cards has disappeared

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:22 am

No, the Youth Wood Dragon card that had was of level 13 and with the strengthening of 6x Baby Emerald Sea Dragon had reached level 18, after with the strengthening of six cards of 2-star of earth element of level 10 I arrived the level 20 but to the time of change to the option for evolve my dragon card just disappeared from my inventory.
Dark Angel

Return to Dragon Era Support