Threaten n' Frighten

Threaten n' Frighten

Postby NastyCloud » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:08 am

Actually is not a big deal but i still want to ask it.

When you have 2 cards of NAGA and try to active skill Threaten, the 1st NAGA use the skill. When you try to active the 2nd one, it says that there is a similar skill active. Ok totally fair...

When you have a NAGA and a DOLL card and active Threaten and then Frighten why it says that there is a similar skill active already if you try to active Frighten? Is not the SAME skill, so why i can't use it at the same time?
One of them it delay 3 spin, the other delays 5. It is not the same one.
-You gonna say "there is a similar active skill in active".... and yes it is similar...
So when i try to level up my holy priestess and i lvl it up with something "similar" (like recover 2000HP) , why doesn't lvl up my skill? The answer is that you need the EXACT SAME skill to level it up. So when i try to activate something NOT EXACT SAME SKILL why it doesn't allow me, like naga and doll?

Something similar doesn't look fair in that point of view....

Thanks in advanced for ur answer admin/pm or wherever answers :)
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Threaten n' Frighten

Postby ZOOT » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 pm

Its the same type of skill only 1 is 5 and 1 is 3

Same for field moves
You cant activate 2 field moves same time.
Not same element not different why ???
Because ITS SAME SKILL TYPE!!!
ZOOT

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi NastyCloud, the usage of the skills and the strengthening of the skills are two different things and are designed differently. If the threaten or frighten skill stacks, it will be too powerful (imagine 3 to 6 cards with the skill threaten/frighten, the monster will never get a chance to attack). The skill upgrade has been designed as the ultimate goal of the game. It's not supposed to be easy because the fully skilled up cards are too powerful.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:11 am

@ZOOL i know there is totally diff but withmy little mind why the one and not the other.... Maybe wasnt the perfect example but u get the idea of what i want to tell....

@pm i can feel u, n i accept it, but from the other hand i cant skill lvl the one card with the other... So we have an asymptotus here... In one case i can use it together because it is the same, in the other hand i cant use the one to skill the other because this is not the same :)

Thats what make me start this post....

Everything both u said it is understandable and obvious logic, and everyone knows and understand that but still there is a gap over there... ;)
Elite
NastyCloud

Return to Dragon Era Support