Unable to view 8* Dual water dragon

Unable to view 8* Dual water dragon

Postby SirMixALot » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

At the evolve screen selecting the 8* water dragon i'm noticing that the preview of the 8* Dual water dragon shows up in a black background and when you try to select it the game freezes and kicks you out of the game.
SirMixALot

Re: Unable to view 8* Dual water dragon

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi SirMixALot, please clear more free space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there to see if it solves the problem. If not, please write down your account information and reinstall.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Okie_1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:08 am

When I try to auto spin bet changes many times and it doesn't spin Have turned off Kindle completely turn back on and having trouble with unlocking Kindle any ideas.
I'm going
Okie_1

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi Okie_1, did it happen after you have long pressed the SPIN button? Do you mean the BET and LINES number changed many times automatically? Did the BALANCE change? Please check through your device to see if you have accidentally installed some utility apps that would change the game data automatically. Please close other apps running in the background and clear more free space in your device then open the game to see if it will open. If not, it's suggested that you reinstall the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support