update problem

update problem

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:48 am

working with iphone 6, ios 8 and with more than 2 GB free space.

I'm facing the following problems.

1. As mentioned before, the shop over 2000gp not having values on items, but it works normally.
2. When you change pages the game it is extremely slow. The "connecting" message when you try change a game page (eg. go to guild and after that to shop) on each move you do the "connecting" message stay at the screen more than 5-6 seconds and after that allow you to go to the next page. I know you load a lot on the server that are away from phone now, but i don't think this is normal. Also a lot of time when you try to evoke, lvling, or even to protect a card!
Usually the "connecting" messages is going like wave and a wheel of a boat rotates. On some points the wheel and the wave of connecting stops/freeze and after 3-4 secs its on again.
3. When you are on a stage and you hit opponent with ability or direct damage from spins, the little explosion when you hit the opponent, some times quit loosing some frames from the explosion. To make it clear, if your programmer made eg 50 frames for that explosion, some times i'm watching only the 30 of them and continue with the stage.

Unfortunately that problems are unable to captured to pics so i just describe them.

Please note before the update i didn't face any kind of those problems. The phone is working perfectly and all the other apps are running as fast they can. It is not a provider issue of data speed (referring to "connecting" message) because the same is when i use wifi connection.

ty in advanced.
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: update problem

Postby admin » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for the reports.

Issue #1 should now be fixed now if you reopen the app. There is a few small text display issues with 64 bit devices and we had work-around couple by changing the labels. We are also submitting a client update to fix this properly.

Does issue #2 occur all the time or just some times? Where are you exactly changing pages? Guild message wall?

Our dev team will look into issue #3.
admin
Site Admin

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 am

Hey admin,

The issue 2# appears only when the connecting message is on screen. The following buttons are the once that i notice the issue:
From home to raid (occasionally delay up to 5 sec)
From home to guild (most of the times more than 6secs to open the guild page)
From guild to shop (occasionally delay up to 5sec)
From guild to home (more than 6seconds to open home)
From home to war and reverce (simalar to guild home root)
From strengthen when you chouse the 6 cards and you press ok (large deay) and then u confirm with strengthen button (same delay)
Similar effect to evoking.

As i can understand it is high traffic to your server or something because with no changes to my phone and with only app open dragon era, same root on pages are delay just like above exambles, and eg. After an hour (with no closing the app, or load nothing more to phone) the app is running normal again with no delays. After eg 3 hours of playing same delays.
This is going all day on and off, so thats why i assume that is a server trafic issue.
Hope my analysis here helps
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby admin » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Is issue #2 still occurring for you right now? Are you connecting using the same network/interface at same location as before you had the problem?
admin
Site Admin

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:55 am

Yes mate.
Everything is the same. The problem come and go with no reason. The last 5 hours i'm playing i didnt face it, but had that again approx 10-12 hours from now
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi NastyCloud, thanks for the information. We haven't been able to reproduce it but we will keep looking into it. Please let us know if it happens again.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Support