My guild shop is saying locked on all rewards

My guild shop is saying locked on all rewards

Postby Loubee » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 am

Hi I have just joined a new guild and I'm Taking part in the new guild war but everything in the guild shop is locked and this is the second day, why is this and I think the members there are all inactive even the leader. Only one more person is taking part. They have joined the new guild. Why can't I buy anything from the guild shop. Why is it locked and now I'm in this guild I can't exit til the end.
Loubee

Re: My guild shop is saying locked on all rewards

Postby Roxie » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:06 am

Yikes... sounds like the guild shop is locked to you, because the Leader or Vice of that guild needs to change your ranking status from Newbie to Regular or Star member.
Roxie

Postby Sigourney » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 am

Roxie knows best!
Sigourney

Postby Loubee » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:01 am

The leader and the vice leader not there and I lost all my coins donating to there building. Plus side I got a lot of guild points. With the shop being locked no way to get stuff. Hopefully the leader come back soon, looks like a dead guild. Leader hasn't logged in for 4 days vice leader 16 plus days.
Loubee

Postby arcthelad » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 am

All of you having this problem are more than welcome to join Arc the Lad Rocks after the war. We are 4th on the guild list, have a level eight shop, and are very active. You won't have those problems at our place. We are also Top Ten this war.

ArcTheLad
arcthelad

Postby dilsama » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Yes, but they still have the problem of losing their GP if they quit (vs. being kicked out) correct?
dilsama

Return to Dragon Era Support