Download Failed

Download Failed

Postby mcm-twilight » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Ive had to transfer my Dragon Era account to a back up tablet. I had to download the Playstore App so that I could transfer my acct. to the updated version of Dragon Era. The transfer went through but when I open the game I get a message saying : Unable to download expansion files, make sure you are signed in to google acct. When I check google acct. it shows that I am ON in sync. I can still play the game but I think because of the message this is why some of the cards show up as ? (question marks). I would like all expansion files to download. Worried I might miss out on new file downloads. Is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks in advance MCM
mcm-twilight

Re: Download Failed

Postby pmsupport » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi MCM, please write down your account information, reinstall the app or delete the game cache to see if it solves the problem.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mcm-twilight » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Thank you I will try to get this done sometime this week will let you know how it turns out.
mcm-twilight

Postby mcm-twilight » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:17 am

HAPPY DANCE . . . THANK YOU PM . . . EXPANSION DOWNLOADED. . . Cleared Cache then uninstalled then installed. Thanks again
mcm-twilight

Return to Dragon Era Support