Puppet General

Puppet General

Postby LePuk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:15 am

Just wondering if puppet general's skill is right. For a 5 star card its skill is only 5 minor damage where as the 4 star New royal archer's skill is 3 attacks and small damage which makes the damage more than the puppet generals skill both at max level and similar weapons.
LePuk

Re: Puppet General

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi LePuk, Puppet General's skill is right. The skill damage of a card is compared to the card's own attack power, not the other cards' skill damage. If its skill deals less damage than its own attack power, its skill damage would be described as minor; if its skill deals about the same damage as its attack power, its skill damage would be describes as small. Although Puppet General's skill deals minor damage and New Royal Archer's skill deals small damage, her skill deals slightly more damage than New Royal Archer's skill does when they are both at level 1 and only slightly lower damage than New Royal Archer's skill does when they are both at max level as her attack power is much higher than New Royal Archer's. Plus, her skill attacks 2 more units and comes with a slow effect.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby LePuk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm

I see, but in terms of being a 5* card i do find it somewhat lacking as it may deal slightly a little bit more damage at max level (puppet general) it does take an extra orb to activate its skill where as the new royal archer only needs 2 orbs to activate. Besides from the claim the damage being only slightly different I have observed that the new royal archer did about 200-300 damager more per skill attack compared to my puppet general, both of who are maxed and the puppet general has a slightly more upgraded weapon.

Side question. Will it be possible to earn another Phoenix Scepter, Scepter of angel, Rapier of angel?
LePuk

Postby pmsupport » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:52 am

LePuk wrote:Besides from the claim the damage being only slightly different I have observed that the new royal archer did about 200-300 damager more per skill attack compared to my puppet general, both of who are maxed and the puppet general has a slightly more upgraded weapon.

Side question. Will it be possible to earn another Phoenix Scepter, Scepter of angel, Rapier of angel?

Hi LePuk, that's because they have different talents. New Royal Archer's talent is "Slightly increase the hero's attack power every time the hero enters a new wave" while Puppet General's talents do not boost her attack power, but she have two talents. I will forward your feedback about the two heroes' skills to the team though. Phoenix Scepter, Scepter of angel, Rapier of angel cannot be earned as stage rewards yet.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby LePuk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:15 am

Thanks for the replies.

Hopefully you guys will implement a way to earn the good stuff as a reward of some kind. Its kind of a shame that it was used for the not so great cards as when your a noob it isent quite clear yet that they are very valuable and shouldnt be used on those starter cards.
LePuk

Postby none » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:01 am

I would love to be able to earn additional Phoenix and Angel Scepters. Those are awesome weapons, and as a rookie, I assigned them both to cards that were not ideal.
none

Postby meistic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Something like a card draw with common rare and super rare weapons would get great to see in game. Most beginners give scepter with burning for shaya that already burns and scepter with stun for healer. Obviously because you know nothing about weapons untill you equip them...
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Return to Discussion