Game locked up

Game locked up

Postby FreePoints » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 am

on wave 3 of tavern quest lvl 23 of Krystyna during fighting her on last step 25% damage to her and the game freeze up it was her attack and I still have all 5 of my team, just upset that it cost me 5 stam can you see what went wrong?
FreePoints

Re: Game locked up

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi FreePoints, thanks for the report. I will let the QA team to reproduce it. Do you mean you were fighting the last battle out of Krystyna's 3 tavern battles and you had dealt 25% damage to Krystyna before she launched her first attack? Could you share your team formation? It might help the team. To avoid game freeze or crash, please make sure you don't have many other apps running in the background and you have enough space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby FreePoints » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 am

yes that's where I was at sorry it took so long to respond back I don't remember what team I had but now I have another bug. Today from our courage point quest I ended up getting my 4th Elvira and went to evolve it with my other 2, one already evolved to 1st tier, and when I did - somehow I lost my staff and the lvls I had on her but still retained the skill she gets at lvl 13 it was a strengthened lost village staff and I think I had around 20 lvls on her. after noticing that I looked at my dwarven archer droned or close to that spelling and noticed his bow was gone too from me evolving him just wondered if I can get replacements back and if this has happened to anyone else? Mind you I have done probably close to 10 evolves today and only these 2 were messing weapons and only Elvira missing her lvls
FreePoints

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi FreePoints, thanks for the report. Did you evolve your newly-received Elvira with the 0 tier Elvira first, then evolve it with the first tier Elvira? Which Elvira lost her level and staff? Was she selected as the main card or auto-selected as the material card when you tried to evolve her? Was the dwarven archer who had the bow selected as the main card or auto-selected as the material card when you tried to evolve her? Please note that if you choose the level 1 card with the default weapon as the main card and the level x card with a more advanced weapon as the material card, the evolution result will be the level 1 card with the default weapon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby FreePoints » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:01 am

im thinking both were material since I had them both protected and didn't know they would be evolved back to lvl 1 with default weapons. That mean im screwed or is there a way you can check and replace what I had? Seriously I back you guys every month both on dragon era and slash saga would help repore if you could.
FreePoints

Postby FreePoints » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:14 am

Why would you let it default to auto pick the card you have lvled and upgraded the weapon as a material card? Really? The game programming should be better than that. You PM me but this is 3 days later and no response so im wondering if ya forgot about the problem or if your using the out of sight, out of mind approach?
FreePoints

Postby pmsupport » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:43 am

I asked for your information in PM so we can look up your account, as our QA has not been able to reproduce the the weapon loss bug unless you selected the wrong weaker card as the target (to-be-evolved) card forcing the remaining better card with the upgrade weapon as the material card. The information you provide so far isn't enough for us to know what exact happened or what was lost as weapon can leveled up differently. You didn't post your account information on the forum (game name is not unique and we don't assume forum name is same as in-game name), so that is why I asked your account info PM instead of on this thread. Also, if you check the timestamp of posts on this thread as well as the PM carefully, it was you that took 3 days to respond.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby FreePoints » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:48 pm

I PM you my account info and the items and cards involved with the incident but you didn't get back with me? did it get lost too?
FreePoints

Postby FreePoints » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:50 pm

at this point I don't care anymore and im sure you want me out of your hair so ill just go play a different game GoodBye
FreePoints

Postby pmsupport » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi FreePoints, well that makes more sense why you thought we didn't respond (though still would be only 1.5 days if we actually received the reply). You might want to check your sent messages folder to make sure you actually sent it successfully, as I didn't receive it, nor was there any email regarding a private message from you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Support