1.3.3 Bugs and Questions

1.3.3 Bugs and Questions

Postby Kazaf » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:25 am

Strategist Brian is not immune to confusion even with Foresee Talent. EDIT Just found out what happened, somehow you changed to immunity to stun after the update. Not sure how to resize on here, save the picture and see the whole screen please.

Also I am wondering what do these Weapon Talents do?

Future Hero's Bow - Malevolence
Assassin's Bow - Robust
Bow of Hunting - Agility
Bow of Evil - Observation
Cupid's Bow - Haste
Rose Bow - Rose of Eternity
Mechanic's Hammer - Fury
Hammer Pick - Barbarism
Staff of Devil - Destructive Desire
Blessed Book - Angel's Blessing

Thanks
Kazaf

Re: 1.3.3 Bugs and Questions

Postby admin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:42 am

It always been immunity to slow and "stun", the skill description was incorrect but should be fixed now.

Future Hero's Bow - Malevolence - Slightly increase the power of the hero's critical strike.
Assassin's Bow - Robust - When HP is full, slightly increase the hero's attack power.
Bow of Hunting - Agility - Slightly increase the dodge rate of this hero.
Bow of Evil - Observation - Slightly increase the crit rate of this hero.
Cupid's Bow - Haste - Slightly increase the agility of this hero.
Rose Bow - Rose of Eternity - Increase the hero's agility and dodge rate slightly per enemy killed by himself.
Mechanic's Hammer - Fury - Slightly increase the hero's crit rate and slightly increase the power of the hero's critical strike.
Hammer Pick - Barbarism - At the beginning of each new wave, slightly reduce the hero's HP and slightly increase the hero's attack power.
Staff of Devil - Destructive Desire - Add a moderate damage bonus to the hero's attack if the target is affected by freeze effect.
Blessed Book - Angel's Blessing - Halve the chances of the hero being affected by negative effects.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:26 am

Just wondering if you cannot use skills or attack when freeze, then whats the point of Staff of Devil? Or you get bonus every time you get freeze?

Staff of Devil - Destructive Desire - Add a moderate damage bonus to the hero's attack if the target is affected by freeze effect.
Kazaf

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi Kazaf, the skill description means that "Add a moderate damage bonus to the hero's attack if 'the target this hero is going to attack' is affected by freeze effect".
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby meistic » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:04 pm

I am wondering what do these Weapon Talents do?

Scepter of Dominance - Dominance

Mechanical Bow - Leech

Thanks
Artur, lvl 109
(top 1 in rank - lvl 54 )
meistic

Postby admin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 pm

meistic wrote:I am wondering what do these Weapon Talents do?

Scepter of Dominance - Dominance

Mechanical Bow - Leech

Thanks

Dominance: Slightly increase the hero's attack power every time the hero enters a new wave.
Leech: Every time the hero causes damage, there is a moderate chance for them to convert half of the damage dealt into its own HP recovery.
admin
Site Admin

Postby meistic » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Thank you. Would you please check stats of Giselle (Jewel Mage). On arena as an opponent's card she has extremely high crit rate and crit power , whilst she should have only moderate power of crit strike. For me and not only me , looks like a bug in her stats that makes her too powerful, overpowered.
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Postby admin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 pm

meistic wrote:On arena as an opponent's card she has extremely high crit rate and crit power , whilst she should have only moderate power of crit strike.

Not sure if I understand correctly... why do you feel she has extremely high crit rate/power and why should it be moderate? Cards behave same way regardless in Arena or PvP, but some stats are more important for PvP.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kazaf » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:13 am

People feel she is out of balance because a Mage one hit kill a Warrior with the same level and rarity with a skill.
Kazaf

Postby meistic » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm

An example. My warrior Acaccia lvl 55 in first turn and auto on catches warrior orb with my help in less than 1 second. Acaccia has moderately increased agility and needs 1 orb to attack. Before my warrior attacks I receive 1 strike from an opponent with Giselle. Giselle kills my warrior with a crit hit and a mage lvl 45 behind, just after that I receive another strike from Giselle with another crit about 15.000. Then is my move. I have no chance to win only because of Giselle critical hit, that are more often than supposed to be. Kazaf noticed it as well and I think he already reported that a while ago. I would say more than half strike attacks I receive from Giselle has critical hit and it's 15.000+. None of the characters I've ever seen has critical hit so often.
Artur, lvl 109
meistic

Next

Return to Support