Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby Screech » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:21 pm

- What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
Screech
I don't like the continuous background.
Screech

Postby Starwarslover1998 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:23 pm

I think the game is good except for when you select something in the items menu that you don't have enough gems for you get a pop up screen that just won't go away
Starwarslover1998

Postby shrimppuffs929 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:26 am

IGN: Geet

What I don't like: This game has many balanced features to it, for example you can't become extremely OP and one shot everything. However, when you do have strong gear around the beginning of the game like what I'm experiencing right now with 5 star equipment, the rate of accuracy is ridiculous. I know I need to get more weapons to "practice" to raise my mastery level, however I just can't get more weapons if I'm going to keep missing and dying due to being unable to kill the enemies. I also don't like how the only option to move your character is by sliding the screen left or right just a little. If there was the option to change that to a left and right D-PAD that would be pretty nice. Just like many other games, its fun when you're a high level and have unlocked many characters with really strong gear and raised stats. I suggest if there was a rolling system for more playable characters rather than just pets, weapons, and skill stones, it would bring a lot more variety into the game instead of this repetive grind to raise our main 2 characters that we start out with. I do understand that It requires just a few stages to be completed in order to unlock the next character. But just as I said earlier, it's hard to beat these enemies if we're going to miss every few hits and take a while to kill as well.

What I like: At the same time of how I don't enjoy the accuracy implemented system in this game, I like how it makes the game have that balanced feel to not one-shot everything. That's basically it, how the game feels balanced.

What features I would like to see change/new: Like I mentioned in my "don't like" section, the accuracy system in the game shouldn't be removed however it should be raised a little higher. Monsters that are the same level should be as easy and as hard to kill such as their level of difficulty being equal. If the hit rate was higher than what it normally is right now, that would definitely be nice. I also suggest there be more playable characters in the beginning of the game instead of focusing on 2-3 units. Maybe adding a rolling system where we are given a set amount of gems equal to the amount of one roll for a playable character (not pet weapon or skill stone) after completing the tutorial gives players the joy of gambling their luck as well as giving them a lucky chance to play with something they want to play with. For UI purposes, giving the option to move your character using a D-PAD rather than just sliding to move. A little cleanup on the unit art and many some improvements to the combat system as well as the combat animation would be nice as well.
shrimppuffs929

Postby Ketsuki » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:13 am

IGN: ketsuki
What i like : The storyline of the game is rather interesting and addictive which made me want to play the game even more .

What i don't like: The upgrading of VIP level using money as i don't have money to pay for the VIP level and because of that i won't be able to 100% complete the game even if i completed the story mode game in future

What i hope to see for a change: It will be better if no payment is needed to unlock any VIP heroes or any VIP levels maybe just change the objectives of ungrading VIP levels to something that does not require money payment
Ketsuki

Postby Redbug » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:29 pm

This game has great potential to be the next big and popular RPG, but I do have a few suggestions.

While the stick control for moving the character within the levels is a good idea, there are times when I touch the screen, and without swiping, my character moves anyway, causing me to run into traps and engage in battle I was not yet ready for. I do however enjoy moving my character throughout the levels and interacting with the enviornment. Maybe you can add the ability to move up and down the path as well.

I love the character art and game design, but I feel like if I was able to create my own main character, I would be able to connect more to and enjoy the story better. But everyone is forced to play the same main, even if they look nothing like the character.

I do enjoy the game, and it is one that I will be playing a lot more often. My in game name is Redbug.
Redbug

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:19 pm

I did a quick search for the keyword "gold" and found this, so I decided to chime in rather than making my own post about it.

The game needs to somehow give us more gold as we level up, badly. Like if you go out and do missions, the xp you gain makes you level up far quicker than you can afford with the money awarded from said missions + every other source of gold in the game.

Put on top of that the fact that when you unlock a new hero, they need tens of thousands of gold worth of blessing immediately too.. Please do something, even really small but helpful to this problem so as not to upset the ecosystem as it were?

I currently have the 3 main characters and Christina, and they need 200,000 Gold to be brought fully up to their level.. 155k alone of that is for Christina, and that's having only one set of abilities, very under-levelled in her case.

Apart from the gameplay being rather severely limited by extreme lack of gold, I do rather like it on the whole. I like the art style, the funny stories and the general missions + being able to raid stuff instead of manually running as an option.

One tiny other thing actually, I've been finding things doable up until you reach a certain boss fight, at which point you are totally not a match for them and have to go off and find something to do until you have another half dozen levels; is this intended design? Just wondering how it was expected to be played :)

*edit: I had a suggestion how to remedy the situation actually, which is extend the Login Rewards for many many days instead of just the current number which appears to have a limit.

Thenx! <3

-Outseeker
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent to those who left a detailed feedback and their in-game name.
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:34 pm

I have heaps of feedback but I forget most of it XD

Just remembered, the blue circle indicating which direction you're moving kinda gets in the way of my view of obstacles sometimes- would it be possible to have a toggle for on/off, or maybe normal size/small size? or position it in a corner instead of where you interact?

Having a problem seeing enemy health too, they're often obstructed by fairies and the like.

hmm what else had I meant to mention.. oh right, regarding the cost of bless and just generally trying to keep up with hero maintenance! another alternative might be to perhaps make it instead of each bless category costing individual gold, just merge them into one lesser payment? or i guess to effectively do the same with little effort, reduce the cost of bless to 1/3? or 1/2 maybe?

OK that's all I can think of right now. Be back later with more no doubt :)
outseekerdroid

Postby Queenie8296 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:38 am

I just start the game and although i'm interested so far, the tutorial is long and off putting. also the D-Pad for control is quite hard to use considering it moves my character as soon as i touch it. also if you can increase referral reward to include maybe some gems i think players will be more motivated to invite friends than a mere 5 potion and 2k gold. Also the storyline moves quite fast, you have to be a fast reader to keep up, why not instead make it so people have to click on it to move on to the next slide? then everyone can go at their own pace. that's all my input for now. :) i'll update more once i spend some more time in the game. IGN: Queenie8296
Queenie8296

Postby Clone2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 am

IGN: Jii

Well, I have played this game for some months. And I still play this game until now. My purpose to post my feedback here so that this game can be better, I hope you still have a time to read my feedback... :)

- What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
>> Laggy loading time and too much loading
>> VIP hero (I spent 1800 gems for weapon chest, but got a weapon for VIP4 hero, feel very mad for this one, you know how hard I can get 1800 gems (I am a VIP 1 player))

- What features or areas you like about the game and why.
>> Turn-Based system
>> Game Play
>> Graphic
>> Devil Run (It's fun ^^)
>> Guild Mine
>> Lucky Cards
>> Guild War
>> Necessarius guild (:D)

- What new features or changes you would like to see in the game have and why.
>> Please make fame system as equal number needed, not as percentage. I need exact number for this one, and I think everyone will agree to me.
>> Please delete pet raid system, it's useless for weaker players, at least have a pity for them, I rarely play this pet raid, lol
>> Add status explanation in the game (ex: Crit Mitg (what is this?))

I will write other feedback as soon as I find it useful. This game is very fun for me.
Clone2

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks