Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby Aaronh1978 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:56 am

I really like the game and the gameplay. Very artistic and fun. The arena and interacting with other people is great. I love the update where you can raid for pet pieces. The only issues I have are minor glitches. For example, trying to refresh the arena. There are carts in people I want to populate when I refresh. I'll do it 100 times and still it only presents me with the same 3 options. The other issue, when you're going through levels and the last person you kill in a fight is an overkill, it doesn't give you credit for the overkill. It only gives you your 1 sp point as if you had hit that enemy under normal circumstances. Lastly, the game always seems to crash when I click on something I have limited chances for such as the arena or let raids. It takes my turn but never gives the reward. All minor issues to a great game. Thanks
Aaronh1978

Postby raymondltc » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 am

me new player so any support please tell me thanks you.....
raymondltc

Postby Devakumar » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Game name - srdk
What I don't like- LAG (game takes considerable amount of time to load, even if you have good connection.

What I like -awesome gameplay, concept of combo attack feels real, game is really rewarding if you put some effort.

What I want to have - allow players to add more than 1invite code.
it would be really cool if we could add one more character to the party (4 members)
Devakumar

Constructive feedback

Postby Orsk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:05 pm

I've only just started playing the game but so far I find the combination of sidescrolling, turn based rpg fighting, standard daily activities many apps uave, and the story to be very fun.
I wish the leveling up system allowed you to have more choices like stat growth (more than just atk, def, HP) and maybe some additional skill tree optuons. Although these things may already exist and I just haven't unlocked them yet. I do commend you guys on creating a fun game and I hope my feedback was helpful because I could use those 200 gems. My in-game name is Orsk.
Thank you and we'll be seeing more of each other.
Orsk

Good game

Postby DMCrim1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:00 am

The game is good so far. I came across an issue that keeps the tutorial from going past the store section. As it turns out, if there are restrictions on the device you are playing on then the store will not load AT ALL. Took me a bit to figure this out, and a lil bit of searching through my phones backup file, but in the end the password discovered and restrictions disabled :lol:
DMCrim1

Good game - continued

Postby DMCrim1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:07 am

Forgot the important stuff, ingame name is DMCrim1.
Again it is a good game, just don't forget to have your devices restrictions removed before playing the tutorial. Otherwise you get to the store and will be unable to continue..... and if you think like I do, will have a second character with a 1 at the end of its name because the first thing thought of is delete and reinstall- not recommended because it doesn't fix the issues coming from the restrictions ;)
DMCrim1

Postby Unkeesha » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Yes well the game is awesome incredibly simplified but the tutorial could be a little shorter first off u have to leave some mystery in the game for us to figure out. And the attack system could be simplified and to tell u the truth update the soundtracks for the game other than that i loved it so far keep up the awesome work guys and gals!!!! Game name is unkessha
Unkeesha

Postby MiGold » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:17 pm

IGN : Mi Gold

I like the game, but I don't like vip system
MiGold

Postby Kalina8 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 am

Hi! Loving this game so far.

Don't like
-The first time the player has to upgrade fame, it could have been made more clear that you need to click on that specific area to level up fame. It took me awhile to find it!
-It seems like it takes so much gold to upgrade blessing levels! That makes it so players only stick with the starting three characters and don't use new characters, because upgrading skills AND blessings takes way too much gold.
-It seems like nobody is doing relic hunts with other people---everytime i log on to do relic hunts, there seems like no party is forming, making it super hard for one person to complete a relic hunt

-Interesting and humorous storyline--- i like the random dialogue that pops up and the funny jokes inserted into the campaign
-Variety of play styles and things to do--- everytime i log in, there's a lot of activities to do
-Challenging boss fights--- End of chapter boss fights require a lot of planning

New features
-Introduce a practice room that takes no stamina, so people can test out new characters, builds, and play styles without having to use up Arena fights or Stamina. Have a mode with a practice dummy that doesn't hit back, and have a mode where you can adjust enemy levels
-The question mark above enemies' heads that gives you more information needs to appear for every battle, not just every-time you encounter a new enemy (or have an option to switch that on or off)
-Perhaps introduce Star-ratings for chests in the campaign instead of color coding them, so it makes more sense for new players to figure out which chests are rare.

Needs fixing
-The healing numbers seems a bit off for the pet descriptions--- Witch fairy says 30% + 20 hp for 2 rounds, but it seems more like 3% + 20hp for 1 round, and that makes more sense compared to the Herb fairy, which is single target and 4%+15 hp
-Growth numbers for skills seems a bit off. Spending hundreds of thousands of gold to level up a skill to level 20-30, only to see the damage increase by about 150 seems very low! (when each hit is 1000 or more). Maybe add 1% damage for each level on top of the flat 5-8 damage bonus. Or if thats too much, try adding 1% damage for each level but also a flat 3-5 damage bonus, instead of 5-8. If there is no % damage bonus, then skill damages will scale very badly at high levels.

In game name is also Kalina8, and thanks for being so kind!
Kalina8

Postby admin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 am

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent to those who left a detailed feedback and their in-game name.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks