Discussing Christina.

Discussing Christina.

Postby Empyrial » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 pm

So apparently people are complaining about how useless Christina is in this game with the current content.

She has no use with the current content in the game or in arena. That simple~

This should make a nice start to the discussion so feel free to post why you believe she has use otherwise.

Empyrial

Ps: plz avoid walls of text as a response. I'm a lazy reader afterall.
Empyrial

Re: Discussing Christina.

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Hi Empyrial,

Just a note, we have already updated the game so Christina how uses taunt much more often in Arena/PvP and auto combat. This let her protect your weaker healer/damagers and disrupt opponents from healing. Keep in mind that she can become very powerful when you build up her counter attributes. If anyone has more ideas how she can be improved further, we would like to hear them as well.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Even if you increase her chances of taunting, it's easier to simply give weaker chars a shield gem or lycoris fairy. People invest far more into Sara or Raina than Christina. Lol

She will have use in the future but with the current content, her use would only be in pvp. :/

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on her or anything. I don't use her myself so I'm not expecting changes for her.
Empyrial

Postby 33up » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm still waiting to get her 5 star before i can give her a proper critique, but she does seem a little week from my percpective.
Maybe if her taunt skill was her first skill that only cost 1 point, and switch it up with her def skill to make that one cost 2 point.
She is my favorite design lol so i hope to get her weapon some day and try her out :lol:
33up

Postby Empyrial » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:48 am

I'm using her evo 2 Judgement weapon but her stats just didn't compare to hero's at the time. If one is looking for taunts, you'd be better off using hero's sword master skillset. He has far better survivability atm. Lol
Empyrial

Postby admin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi folks,

I double checked with the design team on this, and they mentioned Christina's taunt is AoE (affecting all enemies) and deals decent damage, and she is much more suitable character to build up counter stats as a offensive strategy.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Her counter skillset is either useless or bugged. 60% counter chance on her courageous strike, and she didn't proc once with all 3 opponents attacking her lol. This was in several battles too, not just the 1 time.

Her taunt can only be used every other turn and thats if you dont use stab for the def increase. It also misses quite a bit even with hit boosts. :/
Empyrial

Postby admin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Empyrial,

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded the counter rate issue you mentioned to the dev team to take a look why it's not proc'ing for you.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support

Update: There was a issue with Righteous Strike skill where the counter increase was expiring too soon. This should now be fixed. Thanks again for reporting this issue.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 am

No problem. I'll continue testing her and let you know of any other issues. Damage wise she still fails in comparison to other chars, so I won't be investing in her anytime soon. Hopefully someone whose invested in her can provide better feedback because she's still useless in my book :/ lol.
Empyrial

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks