Arena~

Arena~

Postby Empyrial » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Just out of curiousity, would it be possible to revamp hero's attack style in pvp? I've never once seen him use wind strike despite constantly having the sp for it. Any chance we could make it so he actually uses it? It's a pretty handy skill for him so I'd like to see him use it if possible :/
Empyrial

Re: Arena~

Postby admin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi Empyrial,

Thanks for the feedback. I will forward the suggestion to the dev team, but I doubt they are willing to change this because most of the AI is programmed to take out one opponent first. I am sure other players also have things they wish the arena AI would do differently as AI is never perfect in every situation... It's possible that we either add a feature for players to specify their skill preferences in the future, or have a new synchronized PvP battle mode similar to Relic Hunt.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:46 am

Try sending a challenge notice to the enemy perhaps?
Shuichi

Postby Empyrial » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 am

Well I mean you have christina using taunts which hits aoe as well as my sara which does next to no attacking. Most of the other chars use skills that cost 3 sp so why not hero lol? And if he's the only 1 left, makes little sense to prioritize a single enemy in a 3 on 1. :/
Empyrial

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks