Accumulated rage is a dud

Accumulated rage is a dud

Postby icyglaze » Sat May 13, 2017 10:53 pm

The main character has a fame V skill - accumulated rage, which supposedly auto shields the hero when his hp drops below a certain point. This skill seems to only proc when its the heros turn, but the thing is, the hero will use his shield skill anyway in autobattles such as arena. So, in a sense, it seems to be a useless skill.

Could i suggest this skill proc similarly to the shield gem? So that it would be at least marginally more useful than it is now?
icyglaze

Re: Accumulated rage is a dud

Postby admin » Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 am

Hi icyglaze,

This is designed as is. You cannot expect everything to be useful in every situation.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Supports
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Sun May 14, 2017 8:38 am

Player grinds through game for 6months..

Player: Phew. Finally Fame V. Time for some sweet skills exclusive to this fame tier.

Player: Hey wait. This skill seems to be useless. Let me suggest a similar mechanic based on what the game already has.

Admin: LoL. Player thinks all fame V skills are useful. Why should I make the last fame tier skills useful? Fool.
LMAO.

Well done. 5 star "Discussion" forum.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

admin wrote:This is designed as is. You cannot expect everything to be useful in every situation.

icyglaze wrote:Admin: LoL. Player thinks all fame V skills are useful. Why should I make the last fame tier skills useful? Fool.

I admire your interpretation skills. If it wasn't clear, what I meant is that it's designed to be useful in PvE and PvP situations when you control your character's skill usage, and not necessarily every thing needs to be as useful in the Arena, as there are other talents that are less useful in specific situations also.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks