Double Leech

Double Leech

Postby Shuichi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:44 am

I've been quite curious about this after a discussion with Cgamp.
Previously I thought that double leech was caused from crit rate since it can most obviously look like a critical hit or at the very least it seemed like an equivalent to it; however through discussing it with him I learned that certain weapon gems or abbilities which proc upon critical hits do not do so when a double leech occurs thus it's more likely for it to be attached to the hit rate.
Would the admin care to explain for us?
Shuichi

Re: Double Leech

Postby admin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 am

Hi Shuichi,

I am not sure what you meant by double leech, but some effects are proc'ed per hit not per attack, so incase if the hero hit multiple times per attack, an effect may proc multiple times.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 am

Sometimes when you use leech, instead of hitting once, she hits twice. For example, my leech deals 1642 damage and sometimes when I heal instead of landing a

-1642 I deal -1642
equaling 3284 damage but obviously it extracts only 1642 in the following turns due to leech effect.
So what I meant is, when Sara hits twice does it occur from crit or hit rate?
Shuichi

Postby icyglaze » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:42 am

Perhaps I could take a stab?

Double leech never occurs. In the event that you think it does, it is because the leech is taking place on the opponent's turn - as intended. So, if you leech opponent hero, and opponent hero is next in line to attack, you will see a "double leech". But that is an illusion. That is simply a leech effect on the opponent as he/she is taking his/her turn.

As far as I know, leech is not affected by crit, crit dmg or opponent def. The only stats that affects leech are hit, dodge and attack.

Whether that should or should not change, that's not the point of my clarification.

Enjoy.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:47 am

It seems icyglaze's explanation is most likely what you are seeing.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:54 am

I don't think so. The opponent gets hit by leech's effect and then after you leech on your turn, thr opponent gets hit by leech twice and loses more hp then normally. I noticed it mostly occurs in RH.
In fact, you were the one that gave me the idea of "double leech" getting affected by crit rate.
Shuichi

Postby Phongo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:13 am

Icy explained it correctly. No such thing as crit leech.
Phongo

Postby icyglaze » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 am

If I did, I apologise. I was mistaken then. Admittedly I do make mistakes now and then. If I am wrong now, I gladly accept the evidence for it. Leech is very much a boring predictable skill at the moment..
icyglaze

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks