Relic Hunt Bug Report

Relic Hunt Bug Report

Postby 33up » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:24 pm

As you can see, there is no way we should have lost that battle.
It froze on first image for about 30 seconds, then suddenly says we lost battle.
This has happened to me 3 or 4 times.
According to Hakaze it freezes when any party member attempts to use their special skill, I haven't tested that myself.
33up

Re: Relic Hunt Bug Report

Postby Quinta » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 am

I have the same issue.

I experienced it three times in a row. When i am about to win, it is stated that i lost.
In my experience, all these events occurred when one of us used special skill.

Please investigate
Quinta

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:10 am

That is a fact, if you look at the other section admin responded to my post saying is fixed but not really cause cant implement cause of apples slow approval of updates in itunes store. Apparently reguardless of having stated elsewhere it was fixed it is not and will be no compensation for our losses. :?

SmokyMcPotts
Lord

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:49 am

admin wrote:There are couple Relic Hunt issues is already fixed (including the using super move when someone else's is ready crash)). The fix requires a client update but we are waiting for Apple's approval so the release can be released simultaneously as Google Play, because the fix requires all players to be on the same client version (otherwise it can cause worse problems).

Reposting the quoted reply here. Hopefully the fix will be approved soon so everyone don't end up wasting many relic hunt chances. Please make sure you don't waste potions in this mode for now (If you have please private message me for a potion refund to your account).

Sorry again for the bug with this new mode. I will ask our dev team to test all scenarios more thoroughly before we release another new feature.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:25 pm

UPDATE: Apple has finally approved our new app update and both Apple and Google has been released. Please update to the newest app version (Apple 2.0.5, Google 2.0.6.2) before accessing Relic Hunt.

There is still a smaller potion consuming bug fix (may freeze when using a potion after another player) on the iOS (Apple) version that is now waiting Apple's approval, but is already fixed in Google Play's latest version.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support