Serious new. pet raid issue

Serious new. pet raid issue

Postby Lord » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:22 am

I finally decided to play back fights after losing 2 pieces in 5 minutes and see my sarah is replacing my mage when i have barely done anything to her yet and would never consider pvp with THAT! Now i understand why losing so often there but not why. Not cool guys when i spent time and effort on others and not Sarah.,... wow....
Lord

Re: Serious new. pet raid issue

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi Lord. Did you happen to have Sara on your dungeon questing team around the time you were attacked? The game currently uses your active party team heroes for Pet Raid defense (same as practice fight), but it may make sense to use Arena defense instead (would have to check with the design team).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 am

I was in pet raid myself with my normal team at the time. save how? If you mean completed a stage i never have with her. As far as i was aware there is no save option. i have ever seen or heard anything before about saving anything but arena team...
Lord

Postby admin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 am

It actually saves as soon as you leave the party screen, regardless when you swap in or out of a stage. So even if you had a brief movement shuffling Sara into the active time either to replace near dead hero, or to provide her helper skill to a friend/guildmate, or if you are doing a quest stage requiring her on the team, it's possible you were attacked at that time. I just took a look at your account, and it appears you have Sara on your active team at time I am writing this reply.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:27 am

Yes, i it indeed was.... and keep losing more and more pieces but i can jguarantee did not log out with her in ny group after how pissed off it made me. And btw, i had been in pet raid for about an hr whith my normal group... swordsman, chrisina and fire mage. I was being very selective and taking my time to look at team status because i rarely get pieces when win so cant afford losing my chances. Especially when have 4-10+ each day being handed out by sarah now for no apparent reason because unless the messagss were 40+ mins delayed i was in pet raid and logged out pssed off by what saw on vdeo. The day i finally looked wenare speaking about i personally just lost one attack on middle spot and as usal no peices.... which is why just left after saw that. Trust me i hace not logged out with her in group.... no way no how yet again she was there again as you stated... *sigh*
Last edited by Lord on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord

Postby admin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 am

Hi lord,

You don't need to "logout" with Sara in the group, you just need to leave the party screen with her in the group in any situation to cause her to be the defending party. For example, at the time of our last reply, Sara was in your party. Our dev team cloned your account on our testing server and were not able to reproduce the issue without moving Sara into the party for a moment.

I will check the design team to see if make sense to switch to use Arena defender team instead, but both of them are on vacation this week.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support