Re: Fame Lvl Bug

Postby Hinegami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:44 am

Hi admin, i have encountered the fame exp bug, my exp is at around 98% 1 hour ago, and after 1 hour i online back to collect bounty quest i noticed that my fame exp from 98% drop to 31% same to all my heroes also drop huge % rate, can u please check this bug issue... Thanks

IGN: Hinegami
Hinegami

Postby admin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:53 am

Hi Hinegami,

This is not a bug. We recently increased amount of fame exp require to gain to the next fame tier as the previous amount was did not account for fame gained from arena and practice fight (the previous exp requirements were set solely based on bounty quests reward, back when it was the only way to earn fame, thus causing players getting to top fame tiers way too soon). While no heroes' fame tier will be reduced, it will take bit longer to get into the next tier.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hinegami » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:04 am

admin wrote:Hi Hinegami,

This is not a bug. We recently increased amount of fame exp require to gain to the next fame tier as the previous amount was did not account for fame gained from arena and practice fight (the previous exp requirements were set solely based on bounty quests reward, back when it was the only way to earn fame, thus causing players getting to top fame tiers way too soon). While no heroes' fame tier will be reduced, it will take bit longer to get into the next tier.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support

hmm, like that then is not fair for players that almost reach tier 5, and so huge advantage for those already reached tier 5, to be fair i think admin should also decrease their fame level too?
Hinegami

Postby admin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:22 am

Unfortunately, the dev team said fame level cannot be reduced or things will become broken. You can think it as that they received a bonus for getting to the previous requirement earlier, but they will still have to make-up exp difference once tier VI is added. A online game do evolve as things change, with more ways to earn fame exp, the leveling requirement naturally should have increased (though bit late).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:51 am

Sorry Hinegami for leveling my hero fame so quickly. :( If it is any consolation, I only know of 2 players with fame V heroes. And I'm pretty weak. My Sara still uses a 4* book..
icyglaze

Fame drop bug

Postby Donkeypunch » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello admin I am a victim of the fame bug as well. I lost 60% fame on all of my heros. Please help
Donkeypunch

Re: Fame drop bug

Postby Donkeypunch » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Disregard this post. I just read the response below
Donkeypunch

Postby versemvak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:54 am

This is seriously annoying, adjustment for someone and bonus for the other?
Seriously i always defended you guys in-game chat but this one really slap me very hard i think i wont do the same thing again.
95% suddenly become 30% while there are someone who doesnt affected? Do you even understand the meaning of fairness in a game? Do you even realized how long we need to grind fame (by beating another player)just to increase from 50% to 90% in tier iv took weeks you know, and instead find a way to adjust fairly you do something like this without notice whatsoever?
I must say this one is really dissapointing and very ugly move. A game evolve is understandable but unfairness and unjust decision will never be accepted.
versemvak

Postby versemvak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 am

I always thought that fixing broken things is precisely what dev team ought to do, not find an easy way by avoiding broken things but sacrificing fairness to their players. But you guys really teach me somwthing new.
You can always close the game and do maintenance, not just find easy and cheap method like this. Sorry for my language, i just very disaapointed guys.

admin wrote:Unfortunately, the dev team said fame level cannot be reduced or things will become broken. You can think it as that they received a bonus for getting to the previous requirement earlier, but they will still have to make-up exp difference once tier VI is added. A online game do evolve as things change, with more ways to earn fame exp, the leveling requirement naturally should have increased (though bit late).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
versemvak

Postby Empyrial » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:26 am

This issue definitly wasn't handled the right way. Increasing the limit per tier was fine but the % of each players tier should've remained the same instead of dropping it. >_> I strongly ask that you rethink your solution to this issue as this 1 was definitly not a good choice.
Empyrial

Next

Return to Support