Gems reduction Issue.

Gems reduction Issue.

Postby Shuichi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:25 am

Hello. My name is Shuichi, yesterday, I had 281 gems, I claimed my reward for inviting 10 players in the gifts tab, and the ammount I had went up to 781. I used 400 to buy the 4 star weapon scorching sun in the bkack market and had 381 left which I wanted to save for now.
Today, when I woke up, I checked the market but dodn't buy anything. I had 381 gems left; but when I claimed my arena and mining rewards, my gems dropped down to 191. Could you please look into this?

EDIT: Except from this, I'm having one more problem; yesterday, after I bought that weapon for Raina, and did some leveling Raina's power went up to 5186 from 4900 and something. However, it dropped back down to 4993 after a little while. Today, I used 20000 gold to level the hero's skills, and his power raised by 192 (is that even a normal cypher from only using 20000 gold?) and my total power went up to 15783 (+/- 10-20 points). After I went into devil run, I used the next 10000 gpld to keep upgrading his skills. His power raised by 11 point and went to 6086 or something, BUT Raina's power went down to 4993 AGAIN and my total power dropped down to a bit pver 15500.

There is something... uhm.... not right with me. Though I think this kinda connects to the power problem.

This is how I equip my pets:

Hero - level 10 Devil Fairy
Sara - level 10 Magic Reindeer
Raina - Level 19 Herb fairy

This is how my pets were equipped while I was fighting a raid boss:

Hero - level 19 herb fairy
Sara - level 10 magic reindeer
Raina - level 10 devil fairy

I didn't panic, I went to the pets screen, re-equpped raina the herb fairy, BUT the hero still had herb fairy equipped, even though I equipped it to Raina.
I tried equipping it to Sara just to see what happens; it unequipped from Raina but stayed with the hero. Then I purposely equipped the hero devil fairy, and my power obviously dropped down by nearly 190 points (guess this solves the power case).

Could please tell me, is there something wrong with my account or is this a bug?
Shuichi

Re: Gems reduction Issue.

Postby Quinta » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:47 am

Hi Shuichi

On power issue, i believe it was due to pet changes. When i remove an attached pet from a character, the power of that character won't change immediately. I need to re-login to update the real power after pet changes.
Quinta

Postby Shuichi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:05 am

Yeah. I figured it was the pet change, but having the same herb fairy equipped in 2 chars was weird.
Shuichi

Postby admin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello Shuichi,

Thanks for contacting us. Your account has spent and earned Gems since the 400 gems purchase. On the earn side I see a mail reward for 10 gems and a arena rankup award for 104 gems. On the spent side, I see a soulstone treasure hunt, 3 guild donates, 6 alchemy, and 5 guild war boosts.

If you have no recollection of how you spent this then someone accessed your device/account. If you didn't have to re-login using account/password, then it means someone played your account on your device. Unfortunately, none of the gem spends can be reverted. You may want to make sure no access your account/device without your permission in the future.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Hold up. Hold up.
I know no one has access to my account, the thing is, according to how far the soulstone hunt goes, I only opened my free chest and obtained a 4 star soulstone. I didn't use gems to purchase it.
I did explain earning 10 gems from the mail, as a daily reward from the arena, and the ranking up reward, but I am completely positive that I didnt spend gems on buying a soulstone chest. Today was my free trasure hunt, which is obviously possible every 72 hours, I get my next one in around 64 hours. (I don't wanna put my hand in fire, I was worried about other stuff, so it os possible that I unpurposely bought another chest, but again, I highly doubt it)
Shuichi

Postby admin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Hellow Shuichi. Our record shows your free soulstone draw was made at 07:02am server time, and the one you purchased was made at 00:15am server time (6 hours earlier).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 am

Now that is weird... Can your servers know if I got a 4* dark soulstone from it?
Shuichi

Postby admin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 am

Shuichi wrote:Now that is weird... Can your servers know if I got a 4* dark soulstone from it?

Unfortunately, when/where a certain soulstone is obtained is not stored in our database.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am

*sigh* I'm still pretty positive I didn't buy a chest for soulstones, but oh well. Let's just hope it doesnt happen again..
Shuichi

Return to Support