Valkyrie pet

Valkyrie pet

Postby Empyrial » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey guys. The valkyrie is suppose to proc for 2 turns correct? She's only procing for 1 turn for me even at Tier 7. Other people have confirmed this as well. Mind looking into it?
Empyrial

Re: Valkyrie pet

Postby admin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Hi Empyrial

Thanks for the report. I will forward this to the dev team. The Valkyrie pet is suppose to attack 1 turn immediately when activating the pet, then 1 more turn afterwards for total of 2 turns.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Update: The dev team looked into this and it appears that the damage is actually there on the second round, but the attack special effect is missing. If you look closely you can see the enemy will have damage HP numbers above their head on the second round. We will add the attack effects in the next app update so it's more clear that the pet attacked the second time.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:51 am

Ok cool. I'm not seeing those second string of numbers so either I'm going blind or they just aren't showing for me in particular. I'll try looking a little harder.
Empyrial

Postby admin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:10 am

Hi Empyrial,

The pet turn happens before the character, so this damage may appear at same time as previous character is still attacking the enemy or when your character is still being attacked. The new app version that adds the second attack skill animation to make it more clear should be released sometimes later this week for Google and possible later for iOS (which takes longer to get a build approved).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support