Timer question and possible missing item/bug

Timer question and possible missing item/bug

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:52 am

Hi again! :)

I just attempted the Enter The Blade Gorge nightmare mission and had a 60 second timer to complete 4 fights. Is that correct? Enemies are like lv26 or something so we would have to be like lv50 before we could achieve that kinda time? idk lol

Also I kinda forgot about this and chalked it up to a poor memory on my part, but when I finished one of the Heroes Hall levels, I believe I was awarded a 4 star weapon for Christina, however looking in my inventory later I could not see anything 4 star for her.

I figured maybe I misremembered but I thought I would mention it anyway, since I kinda did something maybe most people don't do that might have broken my chest drop: at the point where we had beaten the third opponent and we were standing at the chest, instead of just hitting Continue and opening it, I changed my party (and leader I believe) kinda like to honour their efforts, then clicked continue to open the chest.

Not sure if that had anything to do with it or what, but thanks in advance for checking into it how ever you are able <3
outseekerdroid

Re: Timer question and possible missing item/bug

Postby admin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

The game does not take or lose items given to you, nor would changing leader cause it.

The stage for enter the blade gorge is configured to have 6 minutes (360 second). If you only saw 60 second, perhaps it's affected by the same time leaking but where you failed last time and clicked on one of the hero buttons, then returned to nightmare mode. The fix for this will be released with the next app update.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Timer question and possible missing item/bug

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:59 am

Thanks, I replayed the mission later and had enough time- the 60 seconds thing was a leak for sure. and no worried with the weapon, I was just wondering if it could be reproduced if it were even a thing :)
outseekerdroid

Return to Support