Randomly unprotecting cards

Randomly unprotecting cards

Postby ayanefan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 am

Here's an odd one, this morning I decided to strengthen one of my cards and found that 3 of my cards were unprotected:
- Cat Burglar
- Zeus
- Succubus

The first time that happened to me was with a baby wood dragon, I thought I made a silly mistake not protecting it when I accidentally strengthened a baby water dragon with my baby wood dragon but now I'm no so sure.

This is on Android running the latest release. I'll let you know if it happens again. Currently all my good cards are protected.
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Re: Randomly unprotecting cards

Postby admin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 am

Card protection status is stored on your device with the game client data. This means if you clear the app data, or reinstall the game, or have some memory / storage manager running that may be clearing app datas for you, or transfer the game to another device, then the card protection status will become reset.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Randomly unprotecting cards

Postby Billyard » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:41 am

I had this happen to me a lot , I deleted the game and reinstalled it and after that is was fine
Billyard

Return to Dragon Era Support