Dragon Era not available on Google Play.

Dragon Era not available on Google Play.

Postby Almightybob » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello admin, During a routine uninstall and reinstall to sort out some glitches, I noticed the the app was not available on Google Play Store and am very confused. I uninstalled at about 7am today and have lost out on three GW boss cycles so far. I am an active player and my guilds leader so, I would like to get back to it as quickly as possible. I have my account ID and other info available if needed.
Thank you.
Almightybob

Re: Dragon Era not available on Google Play.

Postby admin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi Almightybob,

Google Play has become more strict on App Listing recently, and their review team decided some of our screenshots were too revealing/sexy and thus temporarily pulled our listing off the store (at least that's what their email suggested). We have already updated them and resubmitted the app to be re-listed, but it might take a bit longer to get approved. Please check back the store every couple hours (or when you have time) until it appears again.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Almightybob » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks admin. It seemed a little odd, but it is back on the Play Store. Might there be anyway I could be compensated for the loss of turns?
Thanks again.
Almightybob

Postby Almightybob » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Admin, also upon downloading and getting going again, the same glitch I was trying to solve is still there. I can not sell or straighten my cards. I have reached my Max card limit, and can't do anything. Lol not sure what to do about that. The game crashes each time I try.
Almightybob

Return to Dragon Era Support