Guild War lost SP

Guild War lost SP

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi,

I just attempted to fight Ruz in the current guild war, and my Sakura had 0 SP available to attack with. That is absolutely incorrect since she didn't end the previous fight with 0; what's the go there please?
outseekerdroid

Re: Guild War lost SP

Postby Gemini_126 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Also having an issue in Guild war where it says Battle Data Error everytime we beat someone, even after couples of tries it still error and we can not end the Guildwar . Please have a look at it asap .
Gemini_126

Postby admin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 am

outseekerdroid wrote:Hi,

I just attempted to fight Ruz in the current guild war, and my Sakura had 0 SP available to attack with. That is absolutely incorrect since she didn't end the previous fight with 0; what's the go there please?

Thanks for the report. Our dev team double checked code and this isn't possible to happen unless your app's running memory was somehow corrupted, as both the server and client code would never purpose zero out any of your character's SP during the Guild War unless it was used in a skill. The other possibility would be you didn't notice Sakura using a skill at the end, or somehow the battle didn't end completely and all hero states were reset back to before fight (but then it shouldn't just be her SP be incorrect).

Gemini_126 wrote:Also having an issue in Guild war where it says Battle Data Error everytime we beat someone, even after couples of tries it still error and we can not end the Guildwar . Please have a look at it asap .

Thanks for the report. The defending opponent had incorrect pet setup on their defense team causing the battle errors, This should now be fixed now.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:17 am

Thanks, I guess there is the slightest chance I was mistaken.. One of my other characters had SP, so I guess that would make sense >.<

Tell me, is my current inability to bid on any of the open 10k gold guild war points an issue on my end,. or yours? Generic server returned error
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 am

Thanks for the report. It looks like the server rotated the guild war map late this week causing this problem when the props were refreshed. We have reverted back to the weapon's island map for this week so you can continue to enroll.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 am

Thanking you ^_^
outseekerdroid

Return to Support