In the Bank...

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Re: In the Bank...

Postby Morgoth » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:37 am

Lawnbuddha wrote:Coins Deposited: 213653086

...when am I ever going to have a need for 213 million coins!?! I already have the best weapon/armors (I think) in the game! If anyone has any ideas of stuff i can blow my money on, let me know!

Small sum which can buy me 5 Fairy dust :lol: - almost the price to fight with a possessed boss.

If you have additional money you can buy strength and constitution from the healer. If you are on max you can buy Mist Potions or to donate to the guild if it is not Void+10.
Morgoth

Postby Maria » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 am

Lawnbuddah - unless you have a full set of the new DreamWorld collection of weapons, ring and armour you don't have the best weapons available in the game - I've not seen many people who have much of that gear yet. If you have got those, then is it all maxed out with 1000 enchants? if not you could use the coins to pay the elf for potions to enchant them. Also I spend a lot of coins opening mines and paying wells to rage up bosses for my guild so I never end up with a surplus coin problem. Always something to spend them on and really you don't have many there - a single mist costs me 344,549,846 and paying the elf for enchants costs me approx 16 billion. So if you're still stuck for ideas on what to spend on - give them to me lol. :)

And as the previous post says - if your guild isn't yet void +10 they will need you to donate coins to the vault too. Hope this info is all useful to you.

Happy Dreaming
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby SnowyJoey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am

you guys do know this post is originally from over two years ago right?
joeythewoody - GM (LRS) Legendary Rebels
SnowyJoey

Postby Maria » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 am

Lol I just followed M's reply! haha oops me!
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Previous

Return to Equipment and Items