In the Bank...

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

In the Bank...

Postby Lawnbuddha » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Coins Deposited: 213653086

...when am I ever going to have a need for 213 million coins!?! I already have the best weapon/armors (I think) in the game! If anyone has any ideas of stuff i can blow my money on, let me know!
Lawnbuddha

Re: In the Bank...

Postby Knowname » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm

drugs (roids and stims)
Knowname

Postby Lawnbuddha » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

yeah...I just spent about a third of it on increasing my HP. I didn't really have problems with my HP where it was, but bigger is better!
Lawnbuddha

Postby drizzit » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:49 am

you could alway gamble by trowing larg sums into wells :?
drizzit

Postby Knowname » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Unknown God's Robe of Regeneration
Defense 66
Value 15554400

cost: 31108800 o.0 I just got too Mt. Killjoy and this is what I see?
Knowname

Postby Knowname » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 pm

oh sorry I was adding a 0 to that... you can buy like 9 of those -_- for me
Knowname

Postby Lawnbuddha » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Knowname wrote:oh sorry I was adding a 0 to that... you can buy like 9 of those -_- for me
lol...I could, yes.

It used to be where we could buy stuff for our guilds that lower-level guild members could then "lease" from the guild for a small fee. Doesn't look like Guilds are set up like that anymore though
Lawnbuddha

Postby ElectricMessiah » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Lawnbuddha wrote:It used to be where we could buy stuff for our guilds that lower-level guild members could then "lease" from the guild for a small fee. Doesn't look like Guilds are set up like that anymore though

That sound like an interesting idea.

I currently have 585,556,920 Banked and wonder what I might ever use it on.

My gunslinger has 2000 hp, a High Priestess and doesn't need strength... If I understand correctly, strength won't help increase damage with guns.

Wish there was something useful I could spend the $ on.
ElectricMessiah

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 pm

ElectricMessiah wrote:
Lawnbuddha wrote:It used to be where we could buy stuff for our guilds that lower-level guild members could then "lease" from the guild for a small fee. Doesn't look like Guilds are set up like that anymore though

It is, but would require some MASS changes... that may lead to noobs with like 60 str. armor and 600 atk!! can you imagine what kind of advantage that would give ppl on lowly marsh ducks and swans?? Perhaps Items like these should only be used on arena and not allowed when questing. The price would have to be set pretty high as well... maybe about as high as you bought it for for the first three hours, one fifth as much for every hour after that? so as to keep noobs from them before they really earn them. In fact many noobs probly won't bother until lvl 30+ or so since spending SO much money on this will leave you pretty poor for the normal quests.
Knowname

Postby Lawnbuddha » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Knowname wrote:
ElectricMessiah wrote:

It is, but would require some MASS changes... that may lead to noobs with like 60 str. armor and 600 atk!! can you imagine what kind of advantage that would give ppl on lowly marsh ducks and swans?? Perhaps Items like these should only be used on arena and not allowed when questing. The price would have to be set pretty high as well... maybe about as high as you bought it for for the first three hours, one fifth as much for every hour after that? so as to keep noobs from them before they really earn them. In fact many noobs probly won't bother until lvl 30+ or so since spending SO much money on this will leave you pretty poor for the normal quests.
...there were still the strength restrictions to avoid just that in the old Guild system. Plus, low-level players in the Guild still needed to pay to lease the item from the Guild (a discounted price from buying it in a store, sure...but usually more than a level 10 player had). The strength requirements were the big deciding factor always, though.
Lawnbuddha

Next

Return to Equipment and Items