Mage Premium Weapons

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Re: Mage Premium Weapons

Postby Bjorn Reddy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 am

Sometimes de be dere and sometimes de don't. I have not had much difficulty in finding mage weapons to buy. Currently using an enchanted star staff. It has done me well except for the fight against Nelson. I have not yet solved her.
Bjorn Reddy

Postby goldenarms » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 am

It's weird that I just now noticed that the specialty shop items are randomized like in Disgaea. The last looksee at it, it was hardcore against Mages AND Gunners. Out of the eight slots last time, seven of them were swords, one was a staff.

Lucky me, it was an Enchanted Jewel Staff, which did wonders to replace the Enchanted Oak Staff I've had for the last fifty years. :D
goldenarms

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 am

Disgaea ? Bring on the majins !!! Will have to dig out my ps2 now - where did I put it........
BanzaiBob

Postby goldenarms » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 am

BanzaiBob wrote:Disgaea ? Bring on the majins !!! Will have to dig out my ps2 now - where did I put it........
Man, they got so nerfed in Disgaea 2. Sure they're the elites of the bunch... but they level slowly, have the same move as a Witch, and can only throw one square. One square, ie - right beside them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The super glowy Saiyan effect/hair is nowhere near enough to justify using one, unless you're just bored. ;_;
goldenarms

Postby BanzaiBob » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 am

Was next to impossible to find 2 in the UK - had to give up in the end. Also forgot why I hid the ps2 - cannot turn the damn thing off with that game in it !!!
BanzaiBob

Postby Andeson » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 am

super premium Mage weapon last night,

Salamander head, weight 10, level 1
432 attack
549 magic attack
Attack 3 orange
Mage slayer white
Empty slot

I really want to use te new wand and was really disappointed by the attack 3, I have 2 white slots to work with. What should I use here to make this thing beasty?
Andeson

Previous

Return to Equipment and Items