List of Allies?

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Re: List of Allies?

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 am

Its a random encounter but the priestess will turn up in the end. Had her for most of the game as she is very useful - only one I found better is the High priestess premium ally as the attacking allys just dont do enough damage.
BanzaiBob

Postby goldenarms » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 am

BanzaiBob wrote:Its a random encounter but the priestess will turn up in the end. Had her for most of the game as she is very useful - only one I found better is the High priestess premium ally as the attacking allys just dont do enough damage.

Yeah, I was thinking about winging up some more Gems, but aside from the Crystals (OMG, that quest is going to be largely undone at this rate), is there another way to get gems in-game?
goldenarms

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 am

Two ways to get gems - buy them with real money or complete the offers on the guardian page. Its your choice to spend money on a free game but the offers are ok as I just got 94 gems for one offer. This depends on where you live to which offers you get as the one i did was UK based for DVD rentals - joined up, waited 10mins to get credited, and then canceled my membership for 0 cost. I get my gems and the game devs get their cut from the company. Getting them from crystals is very unreliable as it can take ages to find one and then you get three n a row - if you want skill points you can always ask people to send you yellow crystals from the gifts page as it costs nothing. If you have VERY good friends you could always ask them to send you pink crystals (5=6gems) but that is very unlikly as they are the most wanted next to white ones (which cannot be gifted) Dont be tempted to set up dummy accounts to send crystals as the devs have stated that this will result in an instant ban - after the amount of time we spend playing this game its hardly worth the effort. Hope this helps.
BanzaiBob

Postby -WZ- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Can someone confirm in which Zones the Phoenix may be encountered? Attack/Block/Heal, sounds fine to me. Plus, it's a Phoenix, which is just cool. Spent many, many adventures in the desert with my mage before restart, and met none. Is it only in Area 2? Or can it be met anywhere in the desert?
-WZ-

Postby Cloud007 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Is the Phoenix better than the non-premium ally?

I just encountered it in the Desert, 3rd encounter or so. Apparently its rare to find?
Cloud007

Previous

Return to Equipment and Items