Accidentally sold staff

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Accidentally sold staff

Postby Xendor » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Devs

Please help

I accidentally sold my enchanted drow staff +8 with +4020 enhancements. I did it by using the auto keys for talisman and must have swapped staff without realising. My fault however the game is effectively over for me if i cant get it back as it would take forever to build up another one. Is there any wau you could help

Xendor a lvl 90 (staffless) mage
Xendor

Re: Accidentally sold staff

Postby Denzo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Good luck trying to get the staff with the enchants back,they told Fieryshoe this when he sold his....

Hi Mark,

We are no longer restoring lost items except for the highest end gears, and for those we are no longer restoring any lost enhances. The best I can do is restore a new staff in you without the enhances, which I have already have done by placing on in your inventory. Please be more cautious in the future.

Playmage Team

Guess the game is over for you.Sad times Sean.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Fieryshoe » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm

oh dear lord...good luck trying to get it back. :cry:
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Talon Lake » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm

See, they really need to make locks for weapons/armors to disable selling as i had suggested. D:
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Hot_Rod » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 am

You sold the * Enchanted orc staff for 1655000000 coins.

I seriously lost 180+ (successful) enchants due to playing at 3am local time and clicking the wrong item in inventory?? I'm only L81 and have been building those up since level 40 or so 1 success at a time, sometimes as much as 75% chance of success[15 failures] for +1!). (6 min to server reset, 03/07/2013-03/08/2013, was rushed to get stuff done in time).

Please PLEASE add a 'locked' option to items I only switched to my sword for a few min because I was out of SP, and had to sell 4 worthless staffs that were "rewards".

Speaking of which, you really should do something to make mages shield work against bosses big gun. Block works, Aim (hidden buff) lets you do more damage before dying, Divine aura doesn't do anything (make it chance to deflect mega beams/attacks at least half an equivalent sword's value)
Hot_Rod

Return to Equipment and Items