Ally collection

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Re: Ally collection

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 am

I'm lvl 30 and Ive had the pony for a while, it's ok as far as hit power but... I'm not sure if it matters, but for me (based on thousands of fights) the poney hits for 100-200 pts. I traded it for the robot just to see and he is really junk :/, in over 100 fights he tends to hit (on the lower side of) 75-150 or so (only got to 25 or so). And all the time lvling of coarse! But even as their lvl goes up, their atk doesn't really. I then picked up the soldier. a) SHE takes quite a high lvl too learn anything :/ but as far as attacking, she's about the strongest yet (and I still only got one thing :/) at like 150-250. But I just bought gems (actually just signed up for gamefly) and the dark pheonix is by FAR the best yet. Not including recovery, the thing hits for 200- 300 AND recovers your hp (not simultaneously :/). I also looked (I joined the bankers guild with my gems), when changing allys, or when allys lvled, it didn't change my attack/ defense power at all.
Knowname

Postby Tukarama » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

I traded my little pony for the priestess. She was healing me pretty well so I would not trade her until I got my bank. I just paid for the bank and traded her for the robot. He's not so good but is a fairly low level so he could get better with age (I know I did). Then I banked him for the warrior chick. So far she hits well but I am missing the healing and may get my priestess out of the bank.
Tukarama

Postby dRaistlin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 pm

So, other than an option of Block or Heal, there is no difference between the Allies? Other than those distinctive, there is no advantage of having one over another one, right?
dRaistlin

Postby dRaistlin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

At what level does this "Bank" for allies show up? I'm level 12 and just started 12/6.
dRaistlin

Postby menot » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 pm

dRaistlin wrote:At what level does this "Bank" for allies show up? I'm level 12 and just started 12/6.

the bank their talking about is the banker's guild - you can see info about it from the bank page (inventory --> bank)

"Join the Banker's Guild:

+ No processing fee for depositing coins
+ 2 hotel rooms to store allies
+ 5 storage slots for inventory items
+ Removes all travel restrictions.

Join for one time cost of 48 gems"
menot

Postby Knowname » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

dRaistlin wrote:So, other than an option of Block or Heal, there is no difference between the Allies? Other than those distinctive, there is no advantage of having one over another one, right?

each proceeding ally is a little stronger than the last one BUT you also have to take skill lvl into account. a cat's lvl 3 skill is probably stronger than the dog's lvl 1 skill. So it's always good to upgrade, but as time is also a factor (ie you have two lvls of cat before you get the dog) I'd only upgrade once every other. Some also choose to stick with a healing/ blocking ally.

Your premium allys are all stronger than their non-premium counterparts (at least I've found) ie the greater goddess> the lesser goddess, the dark horse> the pony, the firebird> the pheonix, the white dragon> the dragon. but they all use the same skills, just weaker versions of them.
Knowname

Postby Valium_Girl » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Does anyone know if the allies you get later, attack stronger than earlier allies at the same level? Otherwise I'll keep my cat, it's cute ;) :mrgreen:
Valium_Girl

Postby menot » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Valium_Girl wrote:Does anyone know if the allies you get later, attack stronger than earlier allies at the same level? Otherwise I'll keep my cat, it's cute ;) :mrgreen:

i think so, i had a level 35 ish cat and it still only did about 20 damage i think to my level monsters. whereas a later ally would do more like 3-600
menot

Postby admin » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Allies found in later levels are generally more powerful than earlier ones once they catch up to your level, though their skills types maybe different (healing/block/pure-damage).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pintox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:16 am

Out of curiosity, I'm at level 39, getting close to where I will start getting the option to switch my Phoenix out. I've kind of liked the range of skills he has, though, so I was wondering if anyone who has had both the Phoenix and something higher (the Alien or Dragon, I suppose) could tell which they preferred. I notice that the Alien and Dragon only have attack options, but having not had them I can't say if it would be worth giving up the healing. What do you think?
Pintox

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment and Items